Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_9569.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
that Auron cosplay is fuckin awesome
Out of all the FF cosplay I saw, I think, all things considered, he was probably the best one.

Looked the most like the character, and the costume/prop work was pretty on point

after that, probably the black chick cosplaying as cloud from OG 7. the materia in her buster sword would shift colors every 5 seconds or so

IMG_9461.jpg
IMG_9467.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

Twin Pack - Preorder FF7 Rebirth and get Intergrade free. Choose either vanilla or deluxe version.
How's this work, I remember some fuckery about a Tifa part for the PS5. Is that DLC?

I bought the 1st remake on PS4 and want to play the next one on PS5. I read the savegames don't carry over so I didn't bother with a new run but would if the Tifa part was worth it. Anyone know? This is one of those games where Sony went out of their way to make shit confusing as possible.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How's this work, I remember some fuckery about a Tifa part for the PS5. Is that DLC?

I bought the 1st remake on PS4 and want to play the next one on PS5. I read the savegames don't carry over so I didn't bother with a new run but would if the Tifa part was worth it. Anyone know? This is one of those games where Sony went out of their way to make shit confusing as possible.
Yuffie is the Intergrade mission DLC. Upload saves from your PS4 game on the main title screen then go into the PS5 game and download the same way

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
The pricing is kind of strange. Deluxe version of Rebirth stand alone is the same as the deluxe version of the twin pack where you get the deluxe edition of both games. Expensive on the PS5 though, cost $100.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Dunno I tried unfucking it last night and gave up. Says I cannot buy the stand alone episode because I don't have intergrade, but I can play intergrade because I have it. Seriously WTF

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Dunno I tried unfucking it last night and gave up. Says I cannot buy the stand alone episode because I don't have intergrade, but I can play intergrade because I have it. Seriously WTF

Yeah this stuff gets weird. I can't digi-buy Dragonball Z Kakarot because when I go to get it on the PSN Store it says I have it already since I got all the DLC for it. Select "download" and it brings up a choice of what to download, and it's all DLC without the base game. Download everything, try running it, says "must insert disc". So I definitely don't have it. Well, hell if I know, luckily I finished up with that game long ago.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Yeah this stuff gets weird. I can't digi-buy Dragonball Z Kakarot because when I go to get it on the PSN Store it says I have it already since I got all the DLC for it. Select "download" and it brings up a choice of what to download, and it's all DLC without the base game. Download everything, try running it, says "must insert disc". So I definitely don't have it. Well, hell if I know, luckily I finished up with that game long ago.
I *think* I have it fixed. I downloaded FF7 remake on my PS5 but apparently it was the PS4 version and I never selected the 'free' upgrade to Integrade. It's downloading now (80gb so maybe it's redownloading the whole game) THEN Sony allow me the privilege to pay them $20 for the stand alone DLC with Yuffie.
I know this originally came about when they were having supply issues with PS5 but damn it's not supposed to be this hard to give people money!

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I *think* I have it fixed. I downloaded FF7 remake on my PS5 but apparently it was the PS4 version and I never selected the 'free' upgrade to Integrade. It's downloading now (80gb so maybe it's redownloading the whole game) THEN Sony allow me the privilege to pay them $20 for the stand alone DLC with Yuffie.
I know this originally came about when they were having supply issues with PS5 but damn it's not supposed to be this hard to give people money!

you've never tried to make an FF14 account have you?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
nope , I tried the 1st FF MMORPG (11?) and could not get into it. Frankly after I finally beat / overcame my EQ addiction I could not get into any MMORPG's.

FF14 is a pain in the ass to get up and running and all you want to do is give Square money so you can enjoy their game. Almost like this a trend.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

LOL yeah. I appreciate that the PS5 has backwards compatibility with PS4 (wish they'd do something for the older systems) but it's haphazard in execution a lot of the time.

I remember digital-buying Terminator Resistance on PS5 (my first digital purchase on the system, I think) and then playing through the PS4 version of the entire game without realizing it because it defaulted to that unless you did the "change game version" thing manually. At the time I guess it didn't have the "PS4" icon yet, or maybe I played through it in one day. Lesson learned.

Yuffie DLC is a lot of fun. I hope we get a similar Vincent DLC for the next game like I'm predicting.