Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Slightly off topic but finished up painting this 3d Y’shtola.
7193AA6D-59B5-466E-A231-096CBDEEF299.jpeg

• 12Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
MSQ duty is gonna be so weird now. Looks like it'll still be a truckload of poetics. Can't imagine the xp will hold up, but should be zippy. Conflicted.

They usually make it worth it for the time invested(even with the shorter duty's) it'll probably still be worth it though..

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Working my way through the translation of the patch note read through on the ff discord. Sounds like the JP folks are fairly miffed about the NIN and SAM changes. AST and DRG are getting larger reworks come 6.2. Patch is up on the launcher- and they may actually bring the servers up early.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit, been so deep into Lost Ark and other stuff I totally missed this coming up as patch day tomorrow. Definitely going to check it out, but feel totally out of the loop.

skylan

Trakanon Raider
What's causing the negative feedback about NIN? I haven't read through their forums, but it looks to me that it's a decent personal dps boost but I guess the negativity is that the utility is reduced because mug is on a longer timer? It does seem pretty stupid to move trick attack effect to mug and add the new personal dps boost to trick attack. Why not keep it the same and add the personal dps boost to mug? I guess I probably just answered my own question.

Chris

Potato del Grande
CAN YOU BALANCE THE SCALES!?

No, we cannot. This is the most diabolical thing ever put into a raid, fuck you Yoshi-P.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Don’t read moonrunes anywhere near enough to know. It was all in the live chat that derailed yoship for awhile. They translated his comments in the discord. But it sounds like meddling for the sake of meddling as well as making everything that doesn’t fit in the 2 minute window fit, even if it’s hamfisted.

Cybsled

Samurai feedback is likewise poop. People are saying the potency nerfs on our main burst DPS abilities results in lower damage even factoring in the crit. And our level 90 ability was mega nerfed and does shit damage vs before

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Samurai feedback is likewise poop. People are saying the potency nerfs on our main burst DPS abilities results in lower damage even factoring in the crit. And our level 90 ability was mega nerfed and does shit damage vs before
Yoship touched on Sam too. He seemed quite conflicted. Apparently crit scales too well for them now, so later in the patch cycle it’s probably gonna be nutty once the substats catch up. We shall see. I’ll see if I can paste the thoughts in later. It’s quite long tho.