Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Anyone beaten Endsinger Ultimate yet?

Just done my 2nd hour of prog and got to the enrage, so just an execution/DPS check now.

All this calculating trajectories and remembering what happened for when time rewinds is exhausting but it's pretty inventive.
Yeah, enrage is super easy actually. Been clearing it to farm glams since I don't need the weapon. It's kind of a boring fight tbh, the regular version has so much more cool things happen. Also still haven't seen the mount after 10+ clears

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah, enrage is super easy actually. Been clearing it to farm glams since I don't need the weapon. It's kind of a boring fight tbh, the regular version has so much more cool things happen. Also still haven't seen the mount after 10+ clears
Cool I'll keep trying then.

By the way what's the best way to get item level now? I'm at 580 from Pandaemonium normal, trial weapons/accessories and crafted gear. Probably not doing Savage.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Don't know if I'm the only one, but on DNC, I feel like sometimes my combos are resetting at random. Can't really put my finger on it as to when it happens (just the standard combos, not the feather procs which I think they changed somehow).

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't know if I'm the only one, but on DNC, I feel like sometimes my combos are resetting at random. Can't really put my finger on it as to when it happens (just the standard combos, not the feather procs which I think they changed somehow).

procs are bugged, its hitting dancers, black mages and bards

it's a weird bug that makes you unable to cast skills sometimes, they need to do a client update to fix it

Chris

Potato del Grande
PvP is super fun, they refined it nicely. I like that you can play as any class you unlocked.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
procs are bugged, its hitting dancers, black mages and bards

it's a weird bug that makes you unable to cast skills sometimes, they need to do a client update to fix it
Pesky- BRD would be the last thing i'm leveling for the role quests. Oh well, patch will probably not take that long.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I’m missing a lot of skills for PvP: are they just the ones in the PvP profile screen?

Also are the LB bars shared or per person?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Golbez , zeno 2.0(sense we didn't get a name just a couple lines of dialogue), and the raids are the 12 >.< 3 way fuck fest it's gonna be crazy... But Tellah ? maybe hopefully..

Was having the same issue with Thundercloud on my black mage, it would trigger the additional effect but would act like it didn't pick up that it should have been a free cast(probably why there hot fixing right now..)

Ah, I guess I wasn't considering the 12 as some big deal/reveal since we've known for awhile they would be the 24 man

My Minuet/PP was working fine last night. Always activated either/or.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Someone in my fc was saying the bard stuff is when you have two bards in group. When one bard hits Wanderer's, both bards have their icon change to pitch perfect, but only the casting bard can use it.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
New 24m is easily the best 24m they've done, IMO.

Fourth boss theme is fire, literally and figuratively.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I feel like I’m missing a lot of skills for PvP: are they just the ones in the PvP profile screen?

Also are the LB bars shared or per person?

They completely retooled PvP, including abilities. A lot got trimmed, or they became context sensitive and will replace certain abilities on your hotbar.

Ya the final boss theme is pretty damned good. The arenas themselves are also a little interesting (the 1st and 2nd)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Yeah, I enjoyed the bell out of this one despite not normally liking the 24 mans (and god, do I hate the fuck out of Ivalice) except the Nier one. I’ve had that lit ass song stuck in my head all day.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Someone in my fc was saying the bard stuff is when you have two bards in group. When one bard hits Wanderer's, both bards have their icon change to pitch perfect, but only the casting bard can use it.
Nope. I will be the only bard and sometimes it will stay wm or pp then sometimes just switches icons randomly.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Cool I'll keep trying then.

By the way what's the best way to get item level now? I'm at 580 from Pandaemonium normal, trial weapons/accessories and crafted gear. Probably not doing Savage.
You can get solid Augmented Crafted (590) with a combination of current crafted + Tokens from a vendor in Radz AlHan, the tokens are 100 Blue Tomes each and items require 1 crafted item + 2-7 of the Blue Tokens each depending on slot. Also the 590 Gear from Astronomy tomes for doing lvl 90 dungeons + some roulettess

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if this helps I found it confusing until I just went to the vendors:
1649999716133.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
if it's the first time actually hitting the endgame numbers for ilvl it is a bit confusing, but after the first time around it becomes much easier.

I still need 2 more books for my augmented weapon >.< fuck that damn birb.