Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. It's just the launcher up atm? And we can't actually download the game till the 15th?

Wonder when they will let us put in game codes.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. It's just the launcher up atm? And we can't actually download the game till the 15th?

Correct about the 15th, as far as I know. I think we can put in codes on the 20th.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

I was able to put in my early access code. But I won't receive the full game code until launch day.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still "Code registration currently unavailable." on the accounts management page. Which is the only one that matters.

Noahx

N00b
Anyone source a decent chart that connects the crafting classes and dependencies? I'm going a 'smith but probably will roll up a 2nd. Looking to make the journey a little easier.
'

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So did you fuckers ever pick a server? Apparently I'm going to be playing this as some RL friends talked me into it, as I didn't even know it was a thing until about 4 days ago. It'd be nice if I could sway them to the server RR ends up on.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Gilgamesh I hope
smile.png

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Community has spoken, we'll be going with Gilgamesh. I voted for it myself and I truly believe a) Queues won't be a problem and b) It will be the best for activity.

Now someone quote this for a few weeks to show how wrong I am
biggrin.png

Myst

Peasant
I decided i will be joining you guys on Gilgamesh as well. I just remembered i pre-ordered the game a few weeks ago, but i have yet to receive my key. Should i look into it or are some of you still waiting for your keys as well? I pre-ordered from Greenman gaming.

Aela_sl

shitlord
FYI - It looks like a LOT of folks are going to Gilgamesh (it is by far our most popular server choice on theSocial Recruitment Networkwe setup). No one really knows what to expect from queues, so hopefully that doesn't impact the server too badly. (noticed that was a reoccurring comment on your guild signup list)

There might not be queues at all, which would definitely be nice. (so often in MMOs it seems as though queues are set fairly low to push populations around, which ends up really sucking)

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
FYI - It looks like a LOT of folks are going to Gilgamesh (it is by far our most popular server choice on theSocial Recruitment Networkwe setup). No one really knows what to expect from queues, so hopefully that doesn't impact the server too badly. (noticed that was a reoccurring comment on your guild signup list)

There might not be queues at all, which would definitely be nice. (so often in MMOs it seems as though queues are set fairly low to push populations around, which ends up really sucking)
Oh snap, Gilgamesh has an EDEN guild, now I really want to make ISIS again instead of Rerolled

Catgirl Federation<NYA> | SEA/OCEANIC | Twin Adders (Gridania) || Strictly Catgirls only! (Female Mi'Qotes), Casual SEA & OCEANIC players, Mature group (20+), Drop by and say hi on our forums

I'm out guys, joining NYA

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Community has spoken, we'll be going with Gilgamesh. I voted for it myself and I truly believe a) Queues won't be a problem and b) It will be the best for activity.

Now someone quote this for a few weeks to show how wrong I am
biggrin.png
If we get any queue at all on Thurs/Fri will we at least have the common sense to abort?

And for the record, I still think it's a terrible idea. :p

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
If we get any queue at all on Thurs/Fri will we at least have the common sense to abort?

And for the record, I still think it's a terrible idea. :p
The best condom thread has taught me that pulling out is not effective!

Anyway, if things are obviously going badly, we'll move to another server. Anything under a 30 minute queue, is fine imo. Means the server will still have players once the initial craze dies down.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I won't be rolling with ya'll dudes, but I think Gilgamesh would be a bad choice if it's really as packed as people are saying. Literally every single person I've talked to is rolling there for some reason.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I won't be rolling with ya'll dudes, but I think Gilgamesh would be a bad choice if it's really as packed as people are saying. Literally every single person I've talked to is rolling there for some reason.
All the cool kids hang out on this server.