Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WEll I should get my 3rd nap in today shortly and then don't need to sleep at all tonight :p

rolx_sl

shitlord
^^^And you gonna white knight this disaster? They could not even figure out how to do accounts efficiently.

Bullshit. Name another game which launched like this in the past 5 yrs. At least I have not played one that had these issues.
For once I completely agree with you 1000%

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
7x7l8Ii.gif

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Rift had one of the best betas of all-time in terms of everything "working" but it took days to get into game (unless you broke down and changed servers).

I don't think i've played a MMO that did not have similar issues. This is exactly why I didn't mind so much that my family and I were going out of town. I'm hoping tomorrow everything settles down. I'm not counting on anything for another day or two. It will be ok though. It's frustrating but this is unfortunately par for the course.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Anybody happen to have had the patcher erroring with "server is not responding"? My gf is having this issue so she cant even log in :/

Trying to look for a solution.. Wondering if getting somebody to upload the patch file via dropbox or something would work?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Duty Finder still fucked. I'm stuck at the final city quest and can't proceed any further right now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Order it on Amazon and you'll get a code immediately and you can get in today yes.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It should come as a promotional code from Amazon not Sqeenix

Look for email "Your Amazon Promotional Code"

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh, I dunno how their shit works, I would think if you ordered it on your account it should just be activated but I could be wrong, hopefully someone else can help you that has ordered from them.

Threelions_sl

shitlord
Haven't been able to do any of my classes due to the level 10 quest restriction if you haven't completed it for your starting class. Pretty weak

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Haven't been able to do any of my classes due to the level 10 quest restriction if you haven't completed it for your starting class. Pretty weak
Same, and not wasting a weekend 'grinding' stuff. Can someone post when they fix the instancing/duty whatever the fuck it's called? :p Once that stuff works I'll go back to enjoying myself
wink.png

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
question for folks before I ask elsewhere. My gf is playing on our laptop and the graphics options only show the intel hd4600 as the gpu. The laptop itself has a gtx780m. In the nvidia panel I have it set to always use the 780 so how do I make FFXIV have that as a selectable option. Thanks.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
question for folks before I ask elsewhere. My gf is playing on our laptop and the graphics options only show the intel hd4600 as the gpu. The laptop itself has a gtx780m. In the nvidia panel I have it set to always use the 780 so how do I make FFXIV have that as a selectable option. Thanks.
Its not in any in game pull down settings under graphics? If not, try to uninstall that intel junk. Man Intel+laptop, she must be getting 2FPS =\

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Its not in any in game pull down settings under graphics? If not, try to uninstall that intel junk. Man Intel+laptop, she must be getting 2FPS =\
She's still getting 47fps but it slows down and gets choppy afterwards. And no my nvidia gpu isnt listed at all but the drivers are definately installed and the default choice.