Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

sidewayzzz

Molten Core Raider
i am going to use my echo powers to predict that the NA/EU datacenter will be undergoing a 3 hour maintenance very soon
i'd be fine with that if it would resolve something, fucking a. just purchase double the amount of current server clusters they have.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point, this is a second launch for a game that has failed it's first launch. After fucking up, they personally gave themselves TWO YEARS to get ready for this day. TWO YEARS. Most Funcom games, which are less fucked up than this game on launch day are pretty much functional 6 months after release. Even Cryptic can manage to fix a lot of their server/gameplay/UI problems a year after launch. This game should have been nearly fucking perfect with the amount of time they've had and the resources put into it. (SE poured a ton of money into this game's second launch and had several top developers pulled from other SE projects to handle this.)
What's funny is the first game failed cause it was just a bad game. This is going bad because they can't seem to handle the popularity of a "Good" game.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Too late for that because all the people who already rolled up on a server and are over 30 and 40 are going up by the hour.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's funny that you can't even go to their own forums to bitch because that can't handle the strain either.

Artifa

N00b
You guys should realize they're doing this for your own good. Half of you would be going on 36 of hours of no food or sleep at this point if everything was working properly.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
and Bahamut is powering up to return as soon as Vex Thal finishes getting populated and itemized in a future patch.
rrr_img_41561.jpg

Brash_sl

shitlord
I will be honest. I'm just spamming login in an attempt to DDOS the server and bring it down. How dare anyone be logged in an leveling while i'm not. Damnit, I had to start over on a new US account and relevel my characters. Now this.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey! this time I got unable to load Jp servers, maybe if those shit the bed enough too, SE will spend $ to upgrade. Lol NA players should all just flood the most populated JP servers and make them break down.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Hey! this time I got unable to load Jp servers, maybe if those shit the bed enough too, SE will spend $ to upgrade. Lol NA players should all just flood the most populated JP servers and make them break down.
It's a trick, they flagged it to show that way for NA folks..........

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You guys should realize they're doing this for your own good. Half of you would be going on 36 of hours of no food or sleep at this point if everything was working properly.
Well, guess what. Trying to log in for 36 hours without food or sleep isnt much fun either.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it really seems like their "Fix" for instances was to just cut back and limit the amount of players that can be on the servers at once. That's pretty damn sad.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
We still haven't eaten or slept. We're running on pure rage at this point.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
On a lighter note, this guy got stuck in the Ifrit fight on his Botanist class. "You detect no mature trees or lush vegetation!"

rrr_img_41562.jpg