Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So GMG sent me my full key, and told me to go herehttp://sqex.to/FFXIVRedeemCodeNAto enter it. I logged in with my account info, and on the bottom there is the FFXI icon with a + and I clicked that and was able to enter my code, and logged back in and had my preorder items sitting in my moogle mailbox. I did notice too that I had the ability to buy the upgrade to CE for $20, that's cool for anyone who wants to upgrade. Try that site Valos.
Where did you see that you could upgrade to the CE? I can't figure out where to begin a sub or anything like that from the mog station. :[

Edit: I just got my email from squeenix with my retail registration code. Now all of those handy options are available.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gilga = Valos Sirith or Katya Kazanova

Malboro = ????
As of last night there was no FC on marboro yet as I don't think anyone is 25 yet. We do have a link shell though. Myself (kirana), grumble, Ut, Kreugen and a few others can invite.

Faddor_sl

shitlord
I do not see how Gilga (and Levi) can go another night without so much as a minute of character creation unlock.

I have never seen an online game so desperate to keep you from playing it with actual people (or at all).

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
When you go to the Mogstation and look under characters, the NA/EU characters are not showing up, but the JP characters are. You can create a JP character to double check that you are entering the code in the right place.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Msg Kirana Wolfkarma, Grumble Cake, Damage Inc, kragan blackhammer, Waldo Marshall or Kreugen runslayer for invite to the Rerolled LS on marboro.

skylan_sl

shitlord
The servers have been fairly stable since yesterday for me. I've been logged in for 26 hours now, not because I've been playing that long but because I'm afraid to log out and re-live what I experienced on Sunday. Just a simple 30 minute afk timeout and an auto-queue and the problems would be much alleviated. Right now, they're getting skewed server info because people like me refuse to log off for fear of not playing again. I hate to be one of -those- guys, but I also hate staring at a login screen.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Had a great time last night after finally rolling on Marlboro. I had a great time all throughout beta so no surprise there. I think I just enjoy the type of game. Maybe I'll grow tired of it quicker than I think but it is refreshing. I like the questing, the community, crafting was even familiar and enjoyable to me, and I like the combat. This game isn't breaking down any walls or anything but I look forward to logging on and progressing. We'll see how it goes but would have been nice to had this 3 years ago but I think the timing is going to work in their favor. There's a lot of people seeking right now and the MMO market is in the public's eye.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Got my collector's edition all registered and whatnot. Chocobo barding and baby behemoth pet were worth the price of admission

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I am dreading my full work day today :/

Hopefully they will come up right at 5 and i will log in perfectly to play all night.

the damn chocobo travel music, the level up sound, and classic final fantasieness is keeping me hooked (moreso than the solid all around everything else)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Now I have not done any dungeons yet other than the noob lv 10 shit, but it seems liek all the armor in this game is all generic shit you buy from the vendors? Is there any gear that drops form world drops?