Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Wheres all the quests 25+? Have to do Thousand Maws for story but other than that i ain't seeing much.
Really? I'm still just quest quest quest actually getting kinda tired of the quests lol want to grind or dungeon play. You do your class quest up till waiting for lv. 30, and all the stuff with the group in waking sands? If so you're past me and I'm 29.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Really? I'm still just quest quest quest actually getting kinda tired of the quests lol want to grind or dungeon play. You do your class quest up till waiting for lv. 30, and all the stuff with the group in waking sands? If so you're past me and I'm 29.
Like i said, i need to do thousand maws, i did all the quests in the shroud that i could find around those levels, plus some in one of the thalanar zones.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
messaged valos but i guess they are afk lol. not surprising.
smile.png
Anyone who is a mod here who is playing can invite, I believe. Adam12 is one of them, I'm not sure who else.

Chopxsticks_sl

shitlord
I'm not one to complain, but damnnn trying to battle this 1017 error code is intense. I understand its early access, but with a family of two young children, I cant devote an evening to constant attempts at simply trying to log in (-_-)

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Everyone rolling on Marlboro? Trying Gilgamesh shortly. Finally getting work lined out to where I can play this week and I get a 3 day weekend!

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Malboro is where it is at. I can even enter an instance... Its like 2004.

Faddor_sl

shitlord
How do you get added to the Mumble server for FFIXV?
Here's the Mumble info (this is all I have, I've not logged into it yet):

Rerolled FFXIVRR Mumble server
IP: 108.61.46.212
Port: 11013
Temp Pass: isis

On another note, tried to join you all tonight on Malboro, but all I'm seeing is login errors. On the positive side, I notice Moogle unlocked and has been unlocked for nearly an hour or perhaps more. First time I've seen that one unlock yet.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Here's the Mumble info (this is all I have, I've not logged into it yet):

Rerolled FFXIVRR Mumble server
IP: 108.61.46.212
Port: 11013
Temp Pass: isis

On another note, tried to join you all tonight on Malboro, but all I'm seeing is login errors. On the positive side, I notice Moogle unlocked and has been unlocked for nearly an hour or perhaps more. First time I've seen that one unlock yet.
Yes I got that but when I go to join it says invalid username, so I'm guessing someone has to add me to the mumble first?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Couldn't log on Gilgamesh so trying to make a toon on Marlboro. No luck yet but on a brighter note, my guy looks just like my Dark Elf of all those years on EQ1 and EQ2.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had some fun today playing this game. Call me old fashioned ( or just old ) , but I like the slower pace of combat, especially relative to mobility in the game. What this means is I can kite and avoid mobs but still be able to heal effectively, which can be important depending on how shitty your tank is

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Had some fun today playing this game. Call me old fashioned ( or just old ) , but I like the slower pace of combat, especially relative to mobility in the game. What this means is I can kite and avoid mobs but still be able to heal effectively, which can be important depending on how shitty your tank is
But wait , I thought all the "experts" said no one liked tab target slower combat , and fucking hated the the trinity , and you like it ? Impossible.

I do too.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not one to complain, but damnnn trying to battle this 1017 error code is intense. I understand its early access, but with a family of two young children, I cant devote an evening to constant attempts at simply trying to log in (-_-)
I'm getting 1017 on Lamia even, lol what's going to happen at launch? Are they opening up more servers, losing restrictions?

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
For those that got an email from GMG today with 2 codes where do you enter the 2nd one since it's different than the early access code? I also checked my FFXIV account and it shows I'm running the normal version not the collectors. Only place I see to enter a code is under bonus items but the code is invalid.