Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah well most of us have a disdain for a piece of shit game that makes you run the same dungeon 74 (by your count) times in order to be deemed raid worthy. That is fucking shitty design no matter how you spin it. You should have to run the dungeon and collect gear from that dungeon to become raid-ready, not farm some bullshit. IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT.
You don't need to run it 74 times to be raid ready, don't listen to these faggots - none of them ran AK/WP/CM or any combo 74 times before they beat Titan and started on BC.

They had relics, and some mix of Darklight and strategos/demagogue/toxtes/peltast/etc. You don't need full darklight in every slot for Turn 1.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You don't need to run it 74 times to be raid ready, don't listen to these faggots - none of them ran AK/WP/CM or any combo 74 times before they beat Titan and started on BC.

They had relics, and some mix of Darklight and strategos/demagogue/toxtes/peltast/etc. You don't need full darklight in every slot for Turn 1.
We had a few people in full Darklight for our first Titan kill. But no, it certainly isn't necessary.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
We had a few people in full Darklight for our first Titan kill. But no, it certainly isn't necessary.
You pretty much want enough hp that you can live through a bomb, which is like 3200 or something like that. Definitely don't need full DL for that, I had robe(which covers head too) and belt, as well as some jewelry which doesn't add vit or any meaningful stats and I regret buying them instead of pants. That was like I don't know 2000seals, which isn't too horrible, and a bunch of them weren't speedrun either since we started farming before our tank was 50 and even after we had to do a few runs so he knew where to run then we still had to kill a few trash mobs since he couldn't survive so that was like 20mins runs instead of 10. You'll get enough DL to beat Titan from capping your mytho 2weeks in a row pretty much, and you'll most likely have green gear in every slot other than the one you buy DL from the drops.

Bruman

Golden Squire
The hardest part of dungeons in FFXIV is dealing with the really badly done ground marking system.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It's a running joke that every single dungeon guide makes the bold claim that "THIS IS WHERE SHIT GETS REAL SON!" ... and it's just as simple as the first dungeon.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I've actually felt that from the first to the later dungeons, there's a real nice ramping up of mechanics to deal with. More things going on at once, less room for ignoring or missing a mechanic, more phases, etc.

Now whether or not any of that makes it difficult depends on the person.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you serious
frown.png
???? The only time I have a hard time in a dungeon is when the dps have two different targets than mine. Like holy fuck! Its marked fellas!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well they are like 100% more difficult than WoW dungeons from 1-90. Thats not saying much, but just saying.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well they are like 100% more difficult than WoW dungeons from 1-90. Thats not saying much, but just saying.
Now, or when they were current? Because that's bullshit. I haven't even had a wipe in a dungeon yet despite witnessing hilariously retarded fuckups.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
kinda funny sean thinks he is above B Team. I've seen A Team. A Team was Korean. There were a few whites. They just stuck by the Koreans and sucked their tits for training and loots.

FC is good for parasites since they can suckle out good players from bad players and keep the bad players to bad players and good players to good players. thus the neverending cycle of rage.