Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

spronk

FPS noob
whenever someone unsubs from wow they should offer a free month to ffxiv ARR, after you play it for a few weeks you go "eh... well, wow isn't so bad after all." too bad the new wow xpac looks so sucky, TESO looks like another shitty 30 day McMMO, and nobody seems excited about wildstar

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WoWers can stay the hell away from any MMO we play these days, want nothing to do with them.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
How's Trion coming along with that anyway ? Originally had hoped would hear about beta for the NA version by years end , since was localization only with no major gameplay changes. But with Trion's cutbacks hoping that's not put them not able to publish AA any more.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Not validating that buy requests come from the person doing the buying ?

Security genius ! Think of the processing time they save by not validating their inputs.

Of course, given their most widely publicized exploit prior to this involved them not validating the item ids on stuff you were selling from your inventory, I am not surprised.
If any of you are considering quitting soon, for shits and giggles you should see what other things they don't validate. Obviously the sky's the limit. Try spoofing retainer IDs next for some free* gil and items :p

/jk

axeman_sl

shitlord
WoW is the Godwin's law of gaming. Whenever someone doesn't have a real point or argument to back them up, they just blame WoW or WoW-players. Every MMORPG discussion eventually ends up with someone raging about WoW, it's like clockwork.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No one will want to deal with the Crystal Tower DF bads, same as no one wants to deal with WoW's LFR bads.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Trying to work out when 2.1 is likely to launch.

The last "Letter from the Producer LIVE" was on 30th October and the next is scheduled for 22nd November but they state the following in the notes for this Letter:

* Details on the Wolves' Den, Beast Tribe Daily Quests, and Treasure Hunts will be revealed in the next LIVE letter.
Which indicates there's going to be at least one more Letter before they get round to releasing the update. Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that we'll see 2.1 this side of Christmas.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Or SE could make the armoire less fucking horrible. It should be a regular storage chest, not the limited useless bullshit that it is right now.

I have half a retainer page of Ifrit/Garuda weapons for my alt classes. I don't need them all, but I shouldn't have to throw them away because there's no reasonable method to store them, either.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
From what I've read about what they did for 1.0, they will add in a bunch of items to the armoire from the previous events/patches to be able to be stored. I am hoping that means all the primal weapons and pumpkin heads and shit. But who knows.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
I could actually store my pumpkin head yesterday in the armoire.
On that note, still having fun with this, only at the beginning of coil so not feeling the lack of content yet.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Most of the seasonal stuff fits in the armoire. Only a few of the bathing suits didn't. The ghost pieces didn't either.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think pop will slide off with ps4 comin out? I still have a couple classes to take t0 50, don't want to be stuck doing fates solo