Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hm not sure I'm a big fan of them adding the df and echo buff to coil. People waiting for months for that one twintania drop to finally fall for them, will soon see a buncha tards sportin that shit. I guess if you don't get your drop in the 3 month window before the next patch it's almost pointless

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Hm not sure I'm a big fan of them adding the df and echo buff to coil. People waiting for months for that one twintania drop to finally fall for them, will soon see a buncha tards sportin that shit. I guess if you don't get your drop in the 3 month window before the next patch it's almost pointless
this is just now MMORPG operate nowadays. they nerf the shit out of previous content and make it accessible. 1-5 coil is pointless as it can get. you only run it for your alts and even that is incredibly pointless and you do it for epeen.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
this is just now MMORPG operate nowadays.
Nowadays? Shit has worked like this since the first EverQuest expansion. Being able to replace that T5 drop you tried to get for months and is now useless just shows you the reality of things: it was never necessary in the first place and you didn't need to get it. If you want to find meaning in having done end-game content then gear is not the place to look.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Leveling up my archer, doing the quests I missed on my warrior/marauder.

My question.

Once all these quests are done, do you pretty much fate/dungeon grind the other jobs? There is no way there are enough quests for every job to get 50

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Leves and dungeon grinds mostly, FATES are extremely uncommon now. If you do level-appropriate dungeons with rested exp, you should be getting one level per run, maybe two runs.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Leves and dungeon grinds mostly, FATES are extremely uncommon now. If you do level-appropriate dungeons with rested exp, you should be getting one level per run, maybe two runs.
Yea I noticed that there isn't a whole trove of people doing fates in the lower zones. I used up all my rested exp going from 4-20 on my archer lol.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
MMO gear resets and accessibility are on the same lines of us giving god damn 12 year olds all blue ribbons for playing in a sporting event where they don't keep score. Fucking eroding at the very fabric that makes the world continue to evolve and improve. When both society and the gaming world is going down this death spiral its so depressing that if I had been raised not to be a quiter and hate to loose I'd probably put a bullet in my head to spare where we are going to be in 30 years. Fuck, at this rate Canada is going to eventually get the balls and raid the US's pansy ass since we are teaching I'm the kids to be passive little bitches who are afraid of hard work and think all things are created equal and that we should sit in parks 12 hours a day looking at butterflies and rainbows.

Fuck!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MMO gear resets and accessibility are on the same lines of us giving god damn 12 year olds all blue ribbons for playing in a sporting event where they don't keep score. Fucking eroding at the very fabric that makes the world continue to evolve and improve. When both society and the gaming world is going down this death spiral its so depressing that if I had been raised not to be a quiter and hate to loose I'd probably put a bullet in my head to spare where we are going to be in 30 years. Fuck, at this rate Canada is going to eventually get the balls and raid the US's pansy ass since we are teaching I'm the kids to be passive little bitches who are afraid of hard work and think all things are created equal and that we should sit in parks 12 hours a day looking at butterflies and rainbows.

Fuck!
Ok.....

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Canadians play these games too. I know its weird to think about, but you could be playing with canadians as we speak. The horror.

Draynar_sl

shitlord

Fuck!
Or stop looking for status symbols in video games when point is the enjoyment of beating an encounter. Once new content comes out you're working on that let other people at least see the old stuff so the dev time wasn't wasted.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
How's the population on Gilgamesh? Right now on Excalibur (Legacy) it seems like a ghost town in the leveling areas/capital cities.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Alright cool. I'll hold off on any transfers I guess. Gilgamesh and Levi, I was told, were the most populated NA servers
levi was alright. their fcs are pretty tiny though. i've not seen any large fc while i was there. party finder was sort of alright at the evening. sometimes in the midnight too. I got a ride to t5 one night out of shear luck and got my pants.

but gilgamesh is good. it does tend to get slow at midnight. party finder usage, i'd say, was similar but i am sure gilgamesh's is more active.