Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Why would it be for 50+, they wouldn't be doubling anything, the quests don't exist, they'd just be some value. They're doubling existing quest rewards, and probably only 1-49 ones.

Chopxsticks_sl

shitlord
So, considering coming back, last time I logged in was when they only had the first few raid dungeons available. I got my relic WHM weapon. If I come back it will probably be to play scholar. Im West coast and have 2 young kids, any casual active guilds on here?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
So, considering coming back, last time I logged in was when they only had the first few raid dungeons available. I got my relic WHM weapon. If I come back it will probably be to play scholar. Im West coast and have 2 young kids, any casual active guilds on here?
Yeah! Come join Fat Chocobo! We're helping everyone get caught up with content so they can go into Heavensward the day it releases!

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
is there a guild on gilgamesh? I am Big Bho. 50sch/blm/smn and catching up on story now

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
What server is that?

Bah, I cant see what a server transfer costs because I have no active subs.. Is it $25 like in WoW?
Fat Chocobo is on Gilgamesh! You can send in an application through the in-game system or apply on our website:http://www.fatcobo.enjin.com

(Applications are just a formality, we accept everyone except people with behavioral prpblems.)

is there a guild on gilgamesh? I am Big Bho. 50sch/blm/smn and catching up on story now

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gilgamesh is the most populated US server, but that also makes it hard to get into unless you server transfer, and you might end up with pretty shitty queues for the expansion.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Going to resub, says I can redeem a recruitment code, is that right? Figured that should only apply to new accounts.
Someone hook me up with one please, so I can try.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Going to resub, says I can redeem a recruitment code, is that right? Figured that should only apply to new accounts.
Someone hook me up with one please, so I can try.
Make sure you're restarting the same account and shit, their stuff is weird sometimes. Go to Mogstation not the Squareenix site, and make sure you select your original license to reactivate. I wouldn't think you could use a recruitment code but maybe.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Make sure you're restarting the same account and shit, their stuff is weird sometimes. Go to Mogstation not the Squareenix site, and make sure you select your original license to reactivate. I wouldn't think you could use a recruitment code but maybe.
Yeah, I was at mogstation.
All my characters are listed correctly under the only service account I have so I figure I'm at the right place.
Entered Kriptinis code, I guess it worked? Will know for sure when I get to play, probably only tomorrow.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm not sure the recruitment codes work unless you are using a new account. I don't think you can even create a new license and use it; has to be used when creating a service account.

Edit: Or apparently not!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Our peak range is generally 6pm - 1am PDT. We always have people on since it's summer right now and we also have quite a few NEETs.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
The inability of folks on duty finder to complete simple tasks amazes me. I met several people over the past weekend who I am pretty sure are intellectually disabled. My favorite was the Monk in full 130 gear who died to aoe's on Ifrit extreme literally every time. It was bad enough the healers stopped rezzing him. Shockingly enough we got to 20% Echo on Ifrit Extreme. I wasn't even sure that was possible. Another one of my favorites was a Scholar in Syrcus Tower in Cleric Stance while the rest of the raid was going full retard. My buddy I queued with who was the other healer says "Hey, we are wiping, mind helping me heal here". The Scholar goes "I'm in i70 gear, my heals won't help". My buddy finally went silent and only casted single target heals on himself and me for the rest of the run. Was pretty hilarious as the Scholar died easily another 15 times from simply not healing herself through the aoe's.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Gilgamesh is the most populated US server, but that also makes it hard to get into unless you server transfer, and you might end up with pretty shitty queues for the expansion.
Not really looking forward for queues on limited playing time, I'm considering starting over on a EU server, anyone knows a decent one?