Discord is getting flooded with leaks. Lol

1558917638142.png

1558916810305.png

1558920937529.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Some of these can be faked. Discord did find two skills that were completely different.

1558921930434.png

1558921973861.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Accumulated meditation? Maybe they're making that skill less ass.
It's an ok skill, just only useful in some parts of the fight. I guess this would make it so you also get some free damage after meditating for a while. Seems a bit shit tbh, especially on fights where you don't get to meditate.

Man if these cards are real, that looks like AST is fucking trash. I wasn't a big fan of always fishing for aoe buffs, but making it so there's basically 2 cards, one for melee, one for ranged(and well technically they give 3 different type of seals for another skill) sounds way more boring. Combine with making healer DPS simpler again(well AST was already I guess), and that'll make healers a real snoozefest unless they somehow decide to make healing important again. Which I doubt they'll do, cause then bad healers will actively prevent you from completing content, while right now they only slow you down.

AST was already my 3rd choice for healers, but with these changes I probably wouldn't bother lvling it until I'm bored.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It's cool to see the Afflatus skills from XI referenced.

I'm not sure how much I believe some of these leaks though, I saw it unfolding on /v/ and people there were pretty much trolling at one point.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
It's cool to see the Afflatus skills from XI referenced.

I'm not sure how much I believe some of these leaks though, I saw it unfolding on /v/ and people there were pretty much trolling at one point.
We'll definitely find out if there real or not on Wednesday. I'm just posting them until I get off from work to make time go by.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Is now a good time to get back into this or should I wait for the expac? My characters only a few levels into the SB storyline, so I'd have catching up to do anyway.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
You'd think the leakers would care about posting notable changes in addition to new stuff (like what Tetragrammaton does if Afflatus Solace is *gasp* Tetragrammaton).

Cybsled

Is now a good time to get back into this or should I wait for the expac? My characters only a few levels into the SB storyline, so I'd have catching up to do anyway.

Unless you plan to spend money on a MSQ and level skip, I would get started now to at least wrap up MSQ for SB. Your access to the SrB main content is going to be gated behind that. If you pre-ordered, you also get a 30% bonus XP earring that lasts until level 70.

Only downside is this is the lull before the expansion period, so there are going to be less people running content on their mains. I do see lots of people trying to level up alt classes. I've been leveling machinist, for instance, since the changes in SrB look awesome.

On a side note, the Materia V market is crashing hard now. Not just the main stat stuff, but the stuff that isn't being removed. Not sure if that is because people are just liquidating their stashes or something else. I used to be able to make extremely good money selling the crafter Vs, but this past week their prices have been slashed hard. It's hard to even get 10k for one now. Crafter VIs are retaining value for now (relatively speaking), although VIs will be the new Vs in terms of overmelds come next xpac, so there will be a demand for them.