Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Cybsled

If you've unlocked Doman reconstruction, use the donation bin. You get much more than a normal vendor will give you and much more than people are selling them on the MB for.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Mr. Happy said he's gonna drop tons of informational videos for every job at 6am on Wednesday. I'm guessing he's gonna be making videos until then and upload on them Wednesday. Hopefully we'll see an updated job at the official SE site too.

Also since main stat materia is going away what should I do with them? I have a fuck ton of them and the MB is flooded with them at low prices. Is there a vendor I can trade them to for other items or just vendor them completely?
In Central Thanalan, the gobbo just north east of town that gives you the materia quests(and also some relic steps) will take 5 materias and convert them to another, with a % chance for a higher tier(like 15 or 20% or so). If they're VI, keep for expansion to get VII materias, if they're V you can start gambling away.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider

Looks like the boss theme is a real banger.
This game has some of the best music especially the boss themes. I have so many FFXIV in my playlist. WoW music never has never had me listening on a playlist other than this track.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's like they only have 5 words in elven language and just reordering them in that song though. If you want great lyrics look no further than this master piece:

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
So far, the music for Shadowbringers has been on. point. Seriously looking forward to the Tour of Norvrandt and (if they do one) the dungeon teaser video just to see what Soken came up with.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
More leaks regarding DRK revamp :
Wish someone would jump the gun and go apeshit posting all the goodies who attended the media tour. I can't wait until Wednesday I want them now. lol

Last edited:

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Oh yeah WHM leak

vmxb8nypri031.png

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't get why all these leaks are so fucking blurry though, obviously they'd be from the media tour, are you so fucking retarded you can't take good pictures of the shit you're gonna make content with?

But otherwise they're most likely mostly legit I'd assume. Without the full picture though it feels kinda pointless, I hope some of these ppl noted down every single tooltip. Supposedly some of them had 7hours to play during the tour.