Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I'm enjoying the beta a decent amount , appreciate a polished world/game with little things like time change and weather and so on also.

I have to wonder though as it gets closer to August if ArcheAge or EQNext (former being far more likely) are rolling along with a closed beta or concrete time frame on them if I'll pick it up.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Dear Customer,
We are writing to inform you that we have suspended your access to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Tester Forum because on 06-20-2013 you breached the FINAL FANTASY XIV Forum Guidelines.

Thread Title:
Why do female Dragoons have their stomachs exposed

Relevant sections from the FINAL FANTASY XIV Guidelines:
Posting that constitutes discrimination against another forum member or group (also including forming groups for the purpose of discrimination), insults, slander, libel, harassment of a group or individual.
Posting aimed to create a negative impact on the community or its members.

Original Post:
because women are stupid.

The suspension will last a minimum of 216 hours starting 06-20-2013 14:50 (PDT) during which time you will be unable to log in to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Tester Forum.

i guess they dont appreciate dumb answers to dumb questions.
When it ends make sure to tell them to eat a tiny little Asian dick.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dear Customer,
We are writing to inform you that we have suspended your access to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Tester Forum because on 06-20-2013 you breached the FINAL FANTASY XIV Forum Guidelines.

Thread Title:
Why do female Dragoons have their stomachs exposed

Relevant sections from the FINAL FANTASY XIV Guidelines:
Posting that constitutes discrimination against another forum member or group (also including forming groups for the purpose of discrimination), insults, slander, libel, harassment of a group or individual.
Posting aimed to create a negative impact on the community or its members.

Original Post:
because women are stupid.

The suspension will last a minimum of 216 hours starting 06-20-2013 14:50 (PDT) during which time you will be unable to log in to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Tester Forum.

i guess they dont appreciate dumb answers to dumb questions.
Lol. Be glad its just the forums you lost access too ;P

Forbin_sl

shitlord
In total we have:

Chysamere: 23 Marauder
Kaosu: 23 Thaumaturge
Vorph: 23 Conjurer
Vorph Friend: 23 Archer

Cinge: 23 Archer
Intrinsic: 21 Conjurer
Forbin: 21 Thaumaturge

looks like we just need one more tank, and we can form two groups.
Who are Cinge and Intrinsic in game so i can look for them for grouping.

My full id is Forbin Ascent btw.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I really wanted to play bard, but I'm seeing everyone wanting to play bards now. I feel it may be a mis-step on my part. I blame it on the rarity and excellence of bards in FFXI.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not going to have any time to play this weekend. Sonofa!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to try marauder, this weekend. Anyone have experience tanking dungeons with one? How are they?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Are the voiced dialogues removed for the PS3 version?
They're not in any version, for the release they'll have VA for the main story quest only, they might add class quests eventually but they'll probably never voice sidequests.

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Who would have thought sidequests wouldn't be fully voiced post SWTOR
frown.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The no voice wouldn't be so bad, if the cutscenes didn't focus on the damn person's face and show their lips moving. Not to mention your own character seems to be a complete mute. Its all non verbal communication(shrug, nods, shake head etc) from your own character and it feels really weird.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that would be way too much voice recording if it was for every quest dialogue. Not to mention they are using legit VAs for the main story characters.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still debating wether to play or not this weekend. I enjoy the game, and plan to play at release, but I am not sure I like it enough to play the starting areas again.

I need to do the dungeons now to advance now.

Sarg_sl

shitlord
Well according to the current world transfer application - for the NA/Euro servers, Balmung and Excalibur seem to be the most populated, followed by Sargatanas and Hyperion, while Ragnarok ( i think being the newer server) seems to be the least crowded currently. Marlboro isn't listed, obviously being the beta server it is, so the question I've been wondering is if we've got a crowd going to a server when this goes live, what server is that going to be? Trying to decide where to send my 1.0 char.