Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

covent23

Trakanon Raider
I have a small FC on Leviathan with just a few RL friends, but we have a large house in Shirogane if some people want to join us. Just send me a PM with your in game name.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kay

Golden Squire
Also on Levi. Have a solo FC but I can share. Also have alts on a couple servers in Aether, and I'm pretty sure I saw a_skeleton_02 shout for Eureka feedback in Hydatos a week ago or so, lol. You never answered your own question!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can we preorder the expansion and get the code? I dont have time to look at the moment.
No preorders as I mentionned, probably because last time they had preorders so people would just preorder some shit, get a code and cancel the preorder.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else on Sargantas looking for a FC ? We are recruiting for Shadowbringers. We have a large estate in Golbet and discord.

Kay

Golden Squire
I think Famfrit is preferred if that's your jam too
It was. As of this maintenance to add the two EU worlds, it was changed to standard. The only two preferred worlds in NA now are in the Crystal DC. Bunch of Primal/Aether are congested now.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I would definitely have bought a 60 day time card, but there were none available when I clicked on the link. I found others selling them, but the offer says the item you buy has to be shipped and sold by Amazon.com. So, beware if you are buying a game card from a secondary seller on Amazon because it will not count for the promotion.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I would assume that the vast majority of people would only ever have one character in FFXIV since they can play all classes/jobs on one character. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I assumed.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I would assume that the vast majority of people would only ever have one character in FFXIV since they can play all classes/jobs on one character. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I assumed.
Some people plays on different data centers therefore they have multiple characters. I know a few who does this.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Some people plays on different data centers therefore they have multiple characters. I know a few who does this.

Also, some people like to raid progress on two different classes. Two of my friends have two characters on Exodus for that reason.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah it sucks the promotion is only for one char, although supposedly you can redeem more than one code(some guy said he got the mount on all his chars from the japanese promotion cause he eats at the chicken place that ran the promotion ever week).

Need them to run that shit in EU though first. Last time they ran some garbage promotion here too so I ended up just buying the mount(cloud mount) on ebay instead, shit was like 4 or 6euros I forgot, which is fine for a mount+glamour armor.

Resubbed and started the last touches of my preparation, already almost done, didn't have too much to do, just need to cap genesis basically.

Cybsled

Capping genesis is fine, but if the xpac follows previous, you’ll get about a 1:4 return on converting them to poetics and all the SB tome gear will convert to poetics.

If there is stuff you need that costs genesis, you’re better off just buying that now with genesis tokens since gear price reductions tends to be less than 1/4th the original tome cost, so you end up losing value converting genesis.

Then again, poetics are plentiful if you run roulettes. Can get a full 400 gear character easily since augments will probably be 100 poetics if they stick to their prior pattern.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does anyone remember if stocking up on some gathering collectables from end of HW still gave decent red scrip return at start of Stormblood? I know they nuke the exp down to 10k per turn in immediately, but wondering if having capped yellow scrip with some Palladium Ore and Torreya logs to turn in wouldn't be the worst idea to get a head start on the gathering legendary tomes