Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Haha! I do really miss FFXIV but if I came back now, I'd end up quitting in a week. I need there to be more stuff to do before I make my glorious return!

...also I think my FC went RIP.
Your waifu passed me in New Gridania today, so maybe? Still had the LB4 tag. I resisted the urge to ask about the lala wedding.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Your waifu passed me in New Gridania today, so maybe? Still had the LB4 tag. I resisted the urge to ask about the lala wedding.
Ex-waifu. She became a man and remarried to a catboy. Unless you're talking about one of my many unofficial Lalagirlfriends.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Just to keep things going and because I've been around for ages what is a waifu~

I know I could google it and have ended it on a ? but I'm drinking and anyone from XI or XIV will dig it. I genuinely haven't heard that term!

Orz? lmao.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Just to keep things going and because I've been around for ages what is a waifu~

I know I could google it and have ended it on a ? but I'm drinking and anyone from XI or XIV will dig it. I genuinely haven't heard that term!

Orz? lmao.
It's the weeaboo word for "wife."

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
It stems from the fact that in Japanese, the phonetic method of ending a word with a soft 'f' (eff) sound is to use the character 'fu', hence 'wai-fu'.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>

Orz? lmao.
lush.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_127115.jpg

fry-futurama-not-sure-if-lying-not-sure-if-serious-not-sure-face-1378948484E.gif

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We have a Jerle Minara (wasn't that his name at some point also?) on Malboro. I saw the house one day and thought, god I wish they'd hurry and foreclose on this dead fag's shit because I need a mansion in Mist (because, i'm an asshole).

Then later saw the character himself running around, so idk.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Ex-waifu. She became a man and remarried to a catboy. Unless you're talking about one of my many unofficial Lalagirlfriends.
I am talking about the Eternally Bound waifu where I have screenshots discussing your in-game mewwage that started by way of you making me and a bunch of othersapspeople do the classic "hide and congratulate" scheme for when you Lala-proposed.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I am talking about the Eternally Bound waifu where I have screenshots discussing your in-game mewwage that started by way of you making me and a bunch of othersapspeople do the classic "hide and congratulate" scheme for when you Lala-proposed.
Yes, she's a guy named Keith now.