Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
, where would Astros be for savage raiding I wonder. Granted their overall healing and dps are heaps below scholar and whm but a well played Astro could bring enuf dps to the rest of the group it might make them worthwhile? (Ie divination and stacked deck for dps checks n so forth)

Astro are significantly worse than whm right now (like... At least 10% including their rdps contribution), and whether you're doing savage or an ex primal that doesn't change.

However: there were massive job changes in 4.05 (stormblood savage release), Yoshi P confirmed that there'd be massive changes in 5.05, and historically astro (and all buff classes, e.g. nin drg sch etc) have been higher rdps than selfish classes (e.g. whm blm sam) in bis/farm with good players scenarios. So I'd expect this trend to continue and we'll either see whm nerfs or significant ast buffs, guessing whm nerfs.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They'll do both probably. I think WHM's Glare potency is getting nerfed to 290, maybe 280 if they're feeling retarded, while AST is going to get a lot of potency increases across the board, probably 10 on Malefic at least and then all their shitty oGCD heals will get some. That's my expectation at least. WHMs still might be better this tier though, but as DPS scales up, cards will probably overtake WHM's personnal DPS potential at some point.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The same day. The balance patch is included with the Savage release.
Hmmm...wouldn't it better to balance a week or 2 after the savage patch? They balance certain jobs, then they are either under performing or over performing in savage then they have to rebalance again?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmmm...wouldn't it better to balance a week or 2 after the savage patch? They balance certain jobs, then they are either under performing or over performing in savage then they have to rebalance again?
It's balance based on current feedback. While it's possible some things in Savage might change how classes are perceived, for the most part it'll just be the same.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They'll do both probably. I think WHM's Glare potency is getting nerfed to 290, maybe 280 if they're feeling retarded, while AST is going to get a lot of potency increases across the board, probably 10 on Malefic at least and then all their shitty oGCD heals will get some. That's my expectation at least. WHMs still might be better this tier though, but as DPS scales up, cards will probably overtake WHM's personnal DPS potential at some point.
Stone IV was 280, while i don't doubt they could make it a cosmetic change only a bigger problem is still Dia doubling the initial hit and giving them a duration extension to 30s for free + blood lilies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll be running Titania Ex around 9pm EST tonight if anyone wants to join with my subpar and downright insulting positioning. Need DPS/Heals. If no one wants to I'll join pick from PF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like the bots are back

ffxiv queue.png

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
anyone need WHM for savage static? raid experience, fully geared, etc etc. Looking for 2 maybe 3 nights/week/