Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Just died at level 3. vs a level 4 mob. Much <3 for a game that lets me do that (granted I am bad, but still, I am used to godmode for the first 20+ levels in any mmo since EQ)

Droigan Kibartik is now alive on Gilgamesh. Until my computer dies. It is currently above 90 degrees celsius on all my cores according to HWmonitor (laptop with a cooling pad beneath it).

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Really blows you can't create any chars on Gilga. Took some vaca today hoping to get to play, hope it opens up soon.

Lweniel

Trakanon Raider
Gilgamesh opened for me after about 10 mins, then I had to relog due to "Cannot create characters", but I got in.

Arcanum Jones

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm on Gilgamesh now. If we have a Linkshell created, I could use an invite...Valderen Darksoul.

I should be on and off most of the day.

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
So, is open beta = free for everyone? When i try to log in my newly created Square Enix account while the launcher promts me to do so, i get an error saying some thing like "No activation, please go to the early accress website to redeem your preorder key.".

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
So, is open beta = free for everyone? When i try to log in my newly created Square Enix account while the launcher promts me to do so, i get an error saying some thing like "No activation, please go to the early accress website to redeem your preorder key.".
I believe open beta starts on the 17th. The 16th is for people who had previously gotten in to the closed beta.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have the pre-order discount code for GMG ? Thought it was in this thread but I can't find it.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone rolling on gilga and needs a invite to the linkshell please friend Katya Kazanova. Also join the mumble server listed in the OP.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've never had so much trouble in a game trying to pick what class I want to level first. They all sound awesome.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
7.5 hours of work to go
frown.png
Got to level 7 or so on an arcanist, loving this shit so far.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
For the arcanist. Is there supposed to be a pet bar there? I can not find one. Only the Pet hp and such in the group window. Will the pet bar (with actual control commands) only appear once I unlock my summoner?