Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
We get a subforum if the guild stays solid for a month. Since braen has no part in this, and its not named mistwalkers, we should be ok.

tower

Apparently Yoshida claimed that he thinks only 100 people would end up completing the end game content (Bahamut's Coil) before 2.1 is released.
Bahamut's Coil being delayed to 2.1 confirmed (the 100 people being his internal testers).

And I can't believe I was initially opposed to the server with Gaymers and reddit on it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We get a subforum if the guild stays solid for a month. Since braen has no part in this, and its not named mistwalkers, we should be ok.
We need one now imo, or else MMO general is going to end up filled with XIV threads. You can't organize or effectively discuss anything in just one or two threads when there's a hundred people talking about every aspect of the game.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Jesus dude. Why the hell would you destroy 6 months of progress eating mound of shit after all that work? Why can't you do the MMO thing without 25 Totinos, EZ cheese, and Morgan? I'll be poopsocking too, except with chicken breast, asparagus, and diet coke to the 9s. Not going to skip lifting so I can play an extra 90 mins either. Just not worth it on any scale.
I was joking, I put 100 lbs on my bench and lost 50 lbs in the last 6 months while recovering from shoulder surgery. Not going to loose that over a week of overdose of Torino"s. and I do it because that's how I live my life, bust ass and do the hard work up front and enjoy the benefits at the end. Everyone has their own approach / shrug, this is worth it to me becuse it's 100 % bliss with no thought of conciseness. I rather have brief periods of that and bust ass and be disciples the rest of the time.

I got I might even put easy cheese. ON my totino's hahahhahha.

Banal_sl

shitlord
We need one now imo, or else MMO general is going to end up filled with XIV threads. You can't organize or effectively discuss anything in just one or two threads when there's a hundred people talking about every aspect of the game.
Agreed. We need class/job and crafting profession specific discussion threads for example.

Valos

Im 100% in agreement, and if we cant get something sooner I'll see about opening up a website for it all. I'd rather not have to have another bookmark and direct various people AWAY from rerolled to do our biz though.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Im glad Im not the only one who thinks those fucking pizzas are delicious, especially the triple meat or sausage or pepperonni. You could crush diamonds with my abs so not too worried about the calories.
I've cut them out over the last 3-4 years but any time I break my normal healthier eating and want to go nuts it's totino's or Qdoba....steak queso with green sauce. When TOR came out I eat 3 the first night and drank a gallon of grape juice and I won't lie .....I had the craziest shit I've ever seen, I almost went to the doctor. Pure purple green color...

Side note, this krassus from VAnguard? DK I think?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah Turbo same one and Valos that sucks =(

Ive got forums that are setup but what a PITA to have everyone register somewhere else etc.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Tell me you guys cook the Totino's pizzas just a slight bit extra minute or so to make it not burnt at all but just bit more crispy ? Then just fold the damn thing in half for a sandwich and good to go
smile.png
Not much else for a buck tastes quite so good.

Tol_sl

shitlord
If I'm level 17, but want to switch classes basically right away, should I just suck it up and power to 20 to unlock grand company or whatever so I can get seals while leveling the new class?

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If I'm level 17, but want to switch classes basically right away, should I just suck it up and power to 20 to unlock grand company or whatever so I can get seals while leveling the new class?
people are saying fates dont drop seals anymore so you shouldnt be getting seals on your 2nd class. if that isnt true then yes, unlock GC

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Probably. I missed out on quite a few FATEs on my 2nd and 3rd (and 4th and 5th) classes because I couldn't run there fast enough. If I'd had a chocobo though, it would've increased my leveling speed significantly. Same for getting to class quests, hunting logs, first runs to dungeons, etc.

And the pizza rolls things was from the weight loss thread.

^ as far as that, does that mean the only way to get seals is through leves?