Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

xzi

Mouthbreather
time to fap for 3 hours.

Overall this launch ran pretty smooth though except dungeon servers going down. But I got to do a run or two before they did at least.

I totally went into this game blind expecting nothing but it feels alright so far. Nothing too special, but I'm liking it. ..is it true I can level every class on one character?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So who was the bright fuck which chose the most populated serer to roll on?

Why do we keep making this shitty decision in every fucking game?
Over a hundred people from the boards managed to get in no problem and make their characters. What's your excuse?
smile.png

In other news, the FC is up and paid for so don't worry about sending money. Any officer can invite, just send them a tell

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Before I take a quick nap, anyone else unable to log into the lodestone? It just tells me I have no ffxiv characters so I cannot login.

caramon13_sl

shitlord
Looks like most all of the NA worlds are down for "emergency maintenance" for the next 3 hours..guess it's time to go get some coffee n' stuff...

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nap time for the tired fuckers, this is a blessing in disguise when you're still playing at 3:30 tomorrow morning you'll be glad you took that 3 hour nap

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone playing from UTC+8? I'll be in Malaysia starting in 3-4 weeks for 3 months so looking for people who are on the same time.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had to roll back my video drivers (installed ATI betas without testing the benchmark) before I could log back on and I got in just fine. So, yeah. Quit bitching, it's the same bullshit on every server, except for the locks which are temporary and require some patience. If you don't like it then don't play on Gilg. Nobody is forcing you.

Threelions_sl

shitlord
Even though I'm frustrated as hell with the lockout on Gilg, I think it's worth waiting to roll a character there for the FC. At very least I have time to make my bagel bites.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So for levequests, is it a limit of 50 a day?
Every 12 hours you get 3 new allotments, so you should have close to 50 after the week off if you played last weekend. You can not use them each 12 hours and save them up and I think the max is actually 100 but I could be wrong, might be 50.