Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj, I'm sure it will be like FFXI - eventually you'll get to jkoin all grand companies and do quests for all of them. Just a guess though, but its likely.
Cool someone said in game there isn't a big difference either so I just went with fire because things that are burning are pretty cool.

I played FFXI for exactly one day. I got bitched out grinding when a group of people came into an area I was at for an hour, and I killed a mob near them and they bitched me out and I said "Fuck this community" and never logged in again lol.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ok so how do I get to Limsa Lomisina from Thanalan if the boats are not working? I want to become a Marauder now.

Threelions_sl

shitlord
I heard they are actually replacing the voice acting with Nicholas Cage and that's why there are so many problems. It'll be great when fixed.

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
Seemingly the worst engineers in the biz. Someone should and probably will get shit canned. Got Breaking Bad in, and still can't get in. Off work tomorrow, so hope you bastards start logging off soon haha.
In the same boat, this is my Friday, and I have lots of time on my hands this evening. Do you guys hear that sound of rain calmly falling? It's time to go to bed.

Threelions_sl

shitlord
I know I'm beating a dead horse but the hard-lock with no queue is fucking retarded. I can't see how that is a better alternative to restricting the client base and allowing a queueueue.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've been online (Marlboro) most of the day with no problems. Even logged out a couple of times and got right back in. Must be my lucky fucking weekend.