Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
hehe inc negs, but srsly i dont think the "its full i cannot get in" posts spamming out 85% of the thread is neccesary

anyone know the max level?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Calling this game a Rift type rip off is more close to fact...if you want to be one of those asshats that do comparisons like that. Calling it a WoW clone though just ain't even close...

im telling ya, pick a shitty server name like Faerie and profit. no q, no wait. you can always transfer later
smile.png

also how is faerie now the official rerolled server? sounds like the perfect tranny server name.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
1017'd so I made a picture to illustrate what I was pissy about with my PGL. Yellow is for flanking attacks. Red is for rear attacks. Everything that's gray is apparently the wrong god damn side 99% of the time because the angles are sure as shit not 90 degree arcs.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
sometimes the targetting is a little weird but ff14 was defintely designed with console in mind. shit isnt as awkward as i thought it would be. so nice to grind on the big screen while chilling on my couch (without a hot ass laptop making my balls sweat.) so glad i opted for the ps3 version over the pc.
Man, I'll tell you what -targetting really fucking sucks in this game.

Just me? (Non-console.)

Naj_sl

shitlord
hehe inc negs, but srsly i dont think the "its full i cannot get in" posts spamming out 85% of the thread is neccesary

anyone know the max level?
The cap right now is 50. Some classes have useful cross-class abilities that you should level for as well regardless of what you play so that's a bit of extra leveling that's necessary.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Also - love you peeps and was really looking to hook it up, but the whole EU / NA thing fucked me and I can't get on Gilgamesh. I'll be on Siren from here on out.

Peace, love, asteroids, metal.

-=AA=-

Killjoy_sl

shitlord
Well that maintenance did fuckall. At this point I don't give a shit if the instance server crashes just lift the cap and let me grind tradeskills and GC marks.

Edit: I actually got into a queue this time before it kicked the 1017 error. We're making progress!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
protip: don't do your part 3 of the hunting log until you join a GC. That + Fate, ez seals.

edit: not all things give seals, but some of them do.