Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got in just as I got home. Seems like a 4k queue takes an hour or two. Servers seems fine once in, unlocking Sage and Reaper now.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
4000 person queue and I'm at work.

So... how long will that take to clear? I need to time it to login in via remote play for when I get home from work.

It's precisely 75 people per 2 minutes. Leave the queue unattended for 10 minutes and it will boot you out though.

Goonsquad Officer
hopped in now with a 40 person queue. did mordona, then limsa was too congested. tried to TP again, it let me

so i'm going to get the hll out of hte old world before prime time tonight

Goonsquad Officer
oh also i bought five of those 'free company' grab bags. four minions (not sure rarity) and flying chair mount.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
1638536105416.png

Loving the new fashion accessories that can go on top of your regular glamour

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I just hopped on this morning to log in and see how bad it would be, so was pleasantly surprised. I expect a queue in the 1000-2000 range when I get off work. Already have a scheduled order for dinner tonight, and will be picking up my weekend supply of caffeine and jerky while I'm on lunch today.

If pizza places and other delivery food chains had any sense at all, they'd hitch their wagon to major releases like this, and profit off our fatassery with promotions. Somewhat surprised more game studios don't do things like this, as a means to expand advertisement, cross pollinate into areas they may not normally reach.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I would think the majority are just waking up.

Was only ~1k on Gilgamesh, I expected much more.
Yeah I guess that I mean the midnight release addicts have run out of Monster Energy Drink and are entering comas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
Charging extra for better audio is bullshit
what? i can't hear you over all this fine sounding money!!!

(it is kind of obnooxious heh. as a non audiophile i don't get into stuff like that).

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Did the server hop thing and was in within 30 seconds, awesome. Will get back on Gilg once things die down. Reaper hooooooo

Goonsquad Officer
Bought another FC loot box. got a minion you normally get from wonderous tales, so it's dipping into gated pools of loot. interesting.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Logged in morning after meetings 42 person que on Malboro ...

lost 100k hp on my black mage though fucking ouch..