Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Phew first dungeon is no joke.

Bosses not that much damage but lots of dancing. Trash packs were too dangerous to pull room to room though between boss 2 and 3.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck... I'm fine with queues but the god damn error 2002 can fuck itself.

And back to 7900 queue. God damnit. No playing tonight, cant be bothered to wait for that queue.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuck... I'm fine with queues but the ggod damn error 2002 can fuck itself.

I am 90% sure you can avoid that by staying active in the queue, rather than letting it sit idle while you alt tab. I just moved the queue window up on the screen every time it defaults back to the middle.

Aazrael

I am 90% sure you can avoid that by staying active in the queue, rather than letting it sit idle while you alt tab. I just moved the queue window up on the screen every time it defaults back to the middle.
This time the game was not tabbed out. Went to rest 15 min in bed and came back to 900 place but error 2002.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck’s sake, midway through a quest I lose connection to server and can’t get back in.

Fuck you 2002.

• 1Solidarity

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Gunbreakers new tank cooldown is nutty.

30% DR for 4 seconds, 15% DR for 8 seconds, a 900 potency heal when you hit half life or when the buff expires, can be cast on a party member (when when you do, gives them your brutal shell)

All on a 25 second cooldown.

Goonsquad Officer
Gunbreakers new tank cooldown is nutty.

30% DR for 4 seconds, 15% DR for 8 seconds, a 900 potency heal when you hit half life or when the buff expires, can be cast on a party member (when when you do, gives them your brutal shell)

All on a 25 second cooldown.
i'm glad to hear, i felt like the 'healing' on gunbreaker was kind of bad compared to say, warrior

Aazrael

Tried switching Data Centers and the EU one I'm on crash with error 2002 when I select it. Tried making a character on NA Datacenter (Behemot server) and it was fine. 1k queue only as well. Not sure if I should just buy the MSQ skip and dick around on that server instead. over 9k queue on Odin EU.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m trying to work out the point of early access when I’ve spent at most an hour ingame and around eight in the fucking queue. It presumably will only get worse when general release comes round.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
there's not even close to enough MSQ XP to keep even 2 characters levelled and this is with full rest XP, and using a Wonderous Tails book.

I may have to do a levelling roulette on my main to keep it at MSQ appropriate level.

Also Fandaniel's voice seems to have randomly changed for a cutscene. It's not nearly as good now. I wonder if that's a plot point or if the VA changed.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I queued over to Siren this morning to get started, but have some mail shit I need to do so trying to world hop back to Gilg... been in queue almost 2 hours now and can't really do anything on Siren until I get over to Gilg. Le sigh

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
3,200 in queue and I gotta get my kid from school in an hour. Ugh.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I’m trying to work out the point of early access when I’ve spent at most an hour ingame and around eight in the fucking queue. It presumably will only get worse when general release comes round.
Definitely, I could barely click on the Sage class NPC even pressing X to clear all the idiot nametags.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not shocked that it's the highest login count since release; just really sucks it happened during a major chip shortage.

Also, it appears that the cutscene trick to stay logged in doesn't work anymore, or I just got really unlucky. Left for -32- minutes and was back at login while in a cutscene =/

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well damn, I thought the afk timer was 30 minutes. Went to take the dogs out and feed them, come back to start screen, was only gone 20 minutes. Rip 3400 queue.

What do people spend poetics on? I dont need gear on the reaper. Doing bozja and hit cap. Also need to turn in the discontinued ones for something I guess, more poetics?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What do people spend poetics on? I dont need gear on the reaper. Doing bozja and hit cap. Also need to turn in the discontinued ones for something I guess, more poetics?

I spent 600 each on the Reaper and Sage iLevel 400 weapons.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man Ocean Fishing is pretty busted, did a run cause I figured I wanted to get my Fishing up for ventures, gained 2 entire levels(from 80.7 to 82.7) with 0 spectral(2man boat with a newb, so even the spectral fish I got didn't proc) and since I wanted to try the big fish I was conserving GP so didn't patience spam. Shit's pretty fucking stupid xp, final score was only 1800 so in a "real" boat I'd guess 3 or maybe 3.5 levels could be possible.

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider

On SHB release it got steadily better after the first day / this basically was the release. I understand the game is more popular now so not totally sure, but I hope / think it will be similar.

• 1Like