Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sylas with a negative opinion about FF14. Imagine my shock.
I thought that Sylas was bad but now I have an IRL friend at lv89 and he doesn't know who Zodiark or Hydaelin are because he skipped every single cut scene. I named a few characters and I think he kinda knew Y'shtola.

He also has about two years subbed in total because he forgets to unsub. Otherwise he's a great guy lol

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
So they extended the lottery results till the 29th , seems they found the problem for the lotto it's just there stressing the fix too make sure it's working correctly..

Don't blame them, no clue on if you refunded you're payment if you still get a chance at the lot.. was really wanting the medium though dammit.... tired of gardening in 1 plot rofl

Cybsled

Island Sanctuary supposedly will have gardening. I wouldn’t be shocked if they completely remove gardening from houses and just push it over to Islands. They haven’t added any new gardening shit since Stormblood.

Cybsled

Why? It’s the perfect time to do it

1) Mostly ignored feature that only stays alive because of onions for chocobos and a few other older crafts

2) Removed a point of contention about housing and potentially let’s them expand apartment sizes in future (only outside only things are gardening and choco stables, and apartments have the stables already)

3) Let’s everyone mess around with it and allows them to expand it in a way that isn’t overly restricted like it was before

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I was pretty upset that they took away the ability to sell houses because I quit the game for two years and didn't want to keep my sub just to keep my house, but I couldn't sell it despite owning it since the first time they expanded housing wards.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Why? It’s the perfect time to do it

1) Mostly ignored feature that only stays alive because of onions for chocobos and a few other older crafts

2) Removed a point of contention about housing and potentially let’s them expand apartment sizes in future (only outside only things are gardening and choco stables, and apartments have the stables already)

3) Let’s everyone mess around with it and allows them to expand it in a way that isn’t overly restricted like it was before

A feature that's been in sense housing inception.. and even before that in 11 I don't see them removing it cause all the sudden we have wider access via the sanctuary.

If anything they will add more gardening..

Goonsquad Officer
I theorycraft that islands will be entirely self contained. It will garden new crops that don't do old things. The outputs will be vanity, furniture, minions and emotes. And fancier Island elements

Cybsled

ihmwbv5hqou81.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The dragon forehead stuff is like bad Star Trek aliens.

They didn't need to do this, regular dragons take the form of other races which is close to zero programming for design since those races are already implemented and alt froms already exist for Worgen.

That would have left more dev time for the dragon form which I do think is nessesary.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Can’t believe ultimate has a fucking door boss.

Makes sense. All the PTSD, fucking assholes....

Got a few hours in hit Esthogg a few times, need too clean up Sanctity of the Ward cause god dam that shit is just nuts with all the variations..

Static was theory crafting ... we only fight 3 of the knights all the way till Esthogg ? This thing is gonna be BRUTAL

Last edited:

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am usually a medium-core raider in this game. I get through 1-3 savage week 1 and 4th savage week 2 or 3, all PUG always. Am i going to be able to clear Ultimate? Tryign to decide if i start to spend time to get through it or if i dont even try since PUG is such a pain.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I am usually a medium-core raider in this game. I get through 1-3 savage week 1 and 4th savage week 2 or 3, all PUG always. Am i going to be able to clear Ultimate? Tryign to decide if i start to spend time to get through it or if i dont even try since PUG is such a pain.

If you go in knowing you're gonna fail A LOT(If all you're gonna do is PuG.) It is possible but would take awhile, if you go in with a group of people who are wanting too actually learn it isn't too bad, a lot of mech's that are done in older Ultimates are all represented in future savage tiers. If you're lucky and know someone who can do the calls or knows the basics of the fight, you can skip a lot of the success/fail scenarios while you figure out mechs but it is not required.. There are a ton of good guides around that show how things work for UcoB and UwU both..

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you go in knowing you're gonna fail A LOT(If all you're gonna do is PuG.) It is possible but would take awhile, if you go in with a group of people who are wanting too actually learn it isn't too bad, a lot of mech's that are done in older Ultimates are all represented in future savage tiers. If you're lucky and know someone who can do the calls or knows the basics of the fight, you can skip a lot of the success/fail scenarios while you figure out mechs but it is not required.. There are a ton of good guides around that show how things work for UcoB and UwU both..
i meant Dragonsong - the new one