Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Watching Pyromancers meltdown over this yesterday evening was top quality kek. He was raging like that fat german kid with the keyboard :trump:

Even more funny, he deleted the vod, but people copied the meltdown and reposted it. Then he took it down using a copyright strike, which showed his real name lol

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Even more funny, he deleted the vod, but people copied the meltdown and reposted it. Then he took it down using a copyright strike, which showed his real name lol

that's one smooth gamer brain

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
*furiously writes notes for 5 minutes*

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

His note taking was always so frustrating to watch. "I'm a lore guy!" *proceeds to write notes for meaningless parts, ignoring what is happening on the screen that actually gives context and information regarding lore*

• 2Like

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1652374811544.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Even though there old'ish done jesuss weapons were a real pain... ended up doing ruby x 100/emerald x 50/diamond x 50/hades x 50
ffxiv_05122022_202408_778.png
ffxiv_05122022_202335_333.png
ffxiv_05122022_202255_215.png

• 7Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
So Housing lottery has been fixed, got my med finally.. And for right now It's free(Not too sure if what they said in the housing notes about the fee being "Voluntary" is true yet..)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I wouldnt be surprised if they later announce a special reward for honest people, like a title or whatever

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I wouldnt be surprised if they later announce a special reward for honest people, like a title or whatever

I wouldn't put it past them sense honestly, the housing system is suppose too be a gill sink like the golden mounts they released near the end of shadowbringers....

*eyes his 400m gill stock*

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
The game could use a few Gil sinks yeah - I’d love to see some unreasonably expensive earrings / rings etc. Gil just feels so pointless as is.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Single large gil sinks are very biased and will be skipped, several moderate ones from a selection work far better at getting the playerbase as a whole to invest (remove) gil from the system.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The 2 golden mounts are cool, I really like my golden ronka though.

The Golden Namazu one though is kinda mehh, but the normal version of it is really easy too get.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The 2 golden mounts are cool, I really like my golden ronka though.

The Golden Namazu one though is kinda mehh, but the normal version of it is really easy too get.

Meanwhile I just fly round on my golden Commendation mount like a boss and pretend to myself I earned it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just did all the DOH/DOL stuff in Old Sharlayan. Feels Goodman. Now I need to work my way through all the blue ! quests I have and get 6.1 MSQ done.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
so I finally thought I'd give this gold saucer thing a go and it turns out I'm a literal gambling god.

ffxiv_21052022_195757_089.jpg

• 2Like

Cybsled

Welcome to the saucer - now you can chase the real challenge: Getting grandprize in the weekly Cactpot lotto

skylan

Trakanon Raider
So I really only tend to come back for an expansion , level a couple of dps , a healer , and a tank to max level and do all the raids on normal. I use ACT dps meter and enjoy trying to optimize rotations and gear to max my dps. I have a ninja with basically all the best tomestone gear and 590 ilvl weapon and this is usually when I tend to stop playing.

I guess my question would be: Is savage raiding the only way to progress further once you hit this point? I'd love to upgrade my weapon but it seems you have to clear savage raid 4 pandaemonium to do this? I am too sporadic a player these days to get into a static group. Is pugging the savage raids even an option?