Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Anabaseios Normal's probably the best story difficulty tier they've done, IMO, at least in terms of mechanics (music is 'K, EDM/house isn't really my cup of tea.) Every fight's fun, though P12 gets a little mechanic vomity post phase transition.

Sargas

Trakanon Raider
1685768694254.png
1685768752147.png

1685768837251.png

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
P2 tonight, that was one hell of a transition and the first "major" mech is just a meme to the TOP group. *laugh*

The Shape puzzle is an interesting take on "Hello, World!" although the torch puzzle is just wtf.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
losing control over your character is such a fucking weak ass shit boss mechanic. Spinning around or sliding on ice is gay trash. That is all

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I''ve cleared P9, 10 and 11 savage in PF now but I am terrified of P12S. That fight looks nuts. I'm not sure I even want to try it.

Goonsquad Officer
I like the thrill when I can just pump. I just hate the downside
yea hah black mages look fun when they blast but some fights are a turd show. I felt that way with old monk. which wanted monster cheeks, and some bosses would flip and dance all over.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I''ve cleared P9, 10 and 11 savage in PF now but I am terrified of P12S. That fight looks nuts. I'm not sure I even want to try it.

It's not too bad... Phase1 is just a massive burn the bitch down, phase 2 is interesting, but at least they fixed Caloric Bug =p that fucking hurt.

Rali

Trakanon Raider

Just going to leave this here. Anyone who's tried that tower will recognise just how insane this is. :)

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Best part of that is Pint made that amazing video about his quest to beat that guy's world record time which had stood for 5 years. Pint finally beats it...then the same dude who set the original record obliterates the new record lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Best part of that is Pint made that amazing video about his quest to beat that guy's world record time which had stood for 5 years. Pint finally beats it...then the same dude who set the original record obliterates the new record lol
Is Pint transitioning?

Long hair and now speed running...