Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Just killed Titan Extreme and Ifrit Extreme today in the first day of doing it. Really fun fights overall imo. Can't wait to see new versions of them (and the other primals) at some point.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
FINAL FANTASY XIV

rrr_img_54776.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
The environment in the videos of this game look nice, how is it for exploring, my favorite part of these games is discovering amazing new places and uncovering history and lore? Im really intrigued but the box price + monthly sub without any trial keeps putting me off.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
The environment in the videos of this game look nice, how is it for exploring, my favorite part of these games is discovering amazing new places and uncovering history and lore? Im really intrigued but the box price + monthly sub without any trial keeps putting me off.
Seriously?

SQUARE ENIX Online Store - FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD]

Its 15 bucks for the game and one free month. I guarantee you that you've spent more money on garbage steam sale games that don't even offer the entertainment that FFXIV does for 1 month.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't see that you got one free month that makes a difference, i have been staying away from the sales this winter i already have enough games. Any input on my other question.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The game has a storyline you'll follow and alot of lore there I guess. Alot of the NPCs have random things to say when you walk by them, but as for discovery, not alot if any. Most places are at least seen once via story or side story quests. There are some great locales you'll find, but as far as stumbling into something unique , not really.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
<MOD> has acquired the large mansion plot in Mist on Gilgamesh. Furniture decorations still in progress.

Mahulk_sl

shitlord
Doubt this will ever be f2p, they could come up with a free box at best but I would not expect f2p after YoshiP's comments earlier this year.

bayr_sl

shitlord
12 dollars for the esteemed privilege of playing a mediocre game for 30 days

Why don't you buy the shit goy, are you too poor to afford a measly $12 for some shit?