Siliconemelons

Show synopsis reminds me of the plot for Heavy Metal

heavy-metal-movie-power-of-loc-nar.jpg

Heavy metal had a plot?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You guys are slacking! Just found out this is back. First 2 episodes are out.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show is fucking great, this forum hasn't steered me wrong yet! It's like Futurama and Ricky and Morty had a magnificent godchild. Tough titty whompus and chookity pok!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shit starts up tomorrow right? Also great sound track on this show

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty good premiere, went by way to fast. Love bolo/mooncake, and avacato being back.

• 2Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I never watched past the first season. Thought it was okay, main character was more annoying than funny. I'm guessing this will end with no proper conclusion?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never watched past the first season. Thought it was okay, main character was more annoying than funny. I'm guessing this will end with no proper conclusion?
Correct. But I could see this as the type of thing that gets resolved down the line in a graphic novel or some other kind of format.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I new nothing about Olan Rogers before Arative Arative posted that video. I didn't even know he was the voice of Gary. After watching this video, I think maybe he is Gary. This guy seems pretty awesome.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fuck me. This news, and that video of him announcing it, hits me right in the feels. Final Space had easily become one of my favorite shows of all time. It struggled a bit in Season One, so I can see why some people didn't make it through, but the entire show was WAY more deep than it had any right to be. I can't count the number of times I talked about an episode with a friend who watches and we both were amazed at how fucking heart-wrenching shit could get. This was pretty much a tragedy disguised in pretty colors and cartoons. This show was unlike anything else I can think of. Occasionally another animated show would get as deep, say the Rick & Morty episode where Rick tried to kill himself at the end with the Chaos Chaos song playing over it, but this show did that like a dozen times...without it being overplayed. It all made sense, and fit the narrative, and still had cool and funny stuff around it.

It also had a bunch of iconic characters that I'll remember for a long time: Mooncake, Tribor, and Kevin just to name my three favorites.

I knew it would end someday, but I certainly wasn't ready for it yet. Fucking bummer, man.

Chokity.

• 1Like