Fire Emblem Fates

Vinen

God is dead
How'd you like Conquest? I just started my Conquest and Revelations saves, but I still have a few chapters left in Birthright before I switch completely.
It's a challenge. Story is absolute shit (like any story Nintendo produces)

I expected Birthright to be as bad or worse.
Revelations will be complete trash I'm sure. I have a general idea what it will about and that will be dumb as shit.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Just started Birthright over. Love the game, as expected, but it got way too easy because I made the mistake of starting on normal and it wouldn't let me bump it up.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just a reminder the gold and weapon farming DLC's are out today, for $2.49 each. The XP grinding map has also been out for a bit too.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Made it up to chapter 7 on my new game (hard, classic) and it's...not even the same game. Having to actually consider my decisions in lieu of spreading out and raping enemies indiscriminately is a hell of a lot more fun. I'll never play normal again on account of how fun hard mode is, but I am considering disabling classic. Was about to beat chapter 7 after 25 min or so when a lone spearman poked Sakura through a wall, killing her permanently, and I ragequit =p

edit: Game is pretty difficult for me (an FE noob) on hard - can't even imagine what lunatic is like. And this is the easier of the two.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Made it up to chapter 7 on my new game (hard, classic) and it's...not even the same game. Having to actually consider my decisions in lieu of spreading out and raping enemies indiscriminately is a hell of a lot more fun. I'll never play normal again on account of how fun hard mode is, but I am considering disabling classic. Was about to beat chapter 7 after 25 min or so when a lone spearman poked Sakura through a wall, killing her permanently, and I ragequit =p

edit: Game is pretty difficult for me (an FE noob) on hard - can't even imagine what lunatic is like. And this is the easier of the two.
Lunatic isn't bad at all if you grind on Birthright. Stats can get out of hand really fast, especially when you start getting skills and seals/promotions for more skills.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Lunatic isn't bad at all if you grind on Birthright. Stats can get out of hand really fast, especially when you start getting skills and seals/promotions for more skills.
Fair enough, but I am keeping grinding to a minimum for that reason. I did a few challenges to get Azura, Sakura, other healer to level 4 or so to keep them from getting one-shot, but that's about it. I don't want hard to become too easy. I am staying away from castles because I don't want any extra special skills