Firefall

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
I'm probably a bit late to the party, but just tried out the firefall beta and have been having a lot more fun than I expected. It seems like a nice blend of fps/planetside 2 with a bit of WoW and some other good influences. Not sure how it will turn out, but it certainly seems promising right now.

Anyone else playing around in the firefall beta? What are your thoughts?

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Downloading beta right now. Seems like an interesting premise. Anyone else playing that has an army going?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Beta has been around a while. I think the thread on FoH was constantly 3/4 pages back. The game is fun for a couple of hours.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got whiplash from the number of times they've completely changed this game, so I stopped reinstalling it. Is it actually any fun now?

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I fired it up last week and had some fun with it as well.

Friend me if you can figure out their amazingly bad UI - Nijasan

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
gogusrl has pointed out that i already had an invite sitting in a spam folder that i just discovered. i have 6 additional invites as well if anyone is interested at PM me your email address.

Troll_sl

shitlord
I think I will probably be playing the shit out of this when it's finished, in 3-6 months. Seems like it'll be fun, if they can implement everything they want to.

Also have 7 invites, so PM your e-mail address if you want in.

Citz

Silver Squire
This game has a very simple gameplay, no economy, no carrot. It kinda get stale after a few days playing it.

Troll_sl

shitlord
This game has a very simple gameplay, no economy, no carrot. It kinda get stale after a few days playing it.
It also apparently has only 1/3 of the content implemented so far. So, yeah...
rolleyes.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have 3 keys left for this I think if peopel are interested.

And yeah, they don't even have 1/2 the content of this game active yet...or so they say anyway. I can say they have been adding things since beta went live...I remember when there was only one class/abilities and no thumping. It was absically just running around with 1 gun and no mods killing stuff for no real reason, so it's come a long way so far.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
In the year I've been in beta, yes I said year, there has only been one thing to do after you finish the quest line: Thumping. If you don't like thumping, you should probably look for other games. The last update after 3 months that added anything to the game was cosmetics. There are some cool hats to buy!

PvP is pretty bad ass but without a reward system, it got old very fast for me.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In the year I've been in beta, yes I said year, there has only been one thing to do after you finish the quest line: Thumping. If you don't like thumping, you should probably look for other games. The last update after 3 months that added anything to the game was cosmetics. There are some cool hats to buy!

PvP is pretty bad ass but without a reward system, it got old very fast for me.
^^^^^^^^^^^

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, it's a promising game with zero content. And the shooting on long ranges still felt really off and the enemies will see you over half a map once you shoot them, so no sniping from safety.