<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I should macro Eye Beam with /yell "I've got you in my sights" to be a complete toolbag, yes?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
You can get any of the trinkets.. they are not class or spec specific. Apparently they give preference to your current spec but that isn't the case in my experience. As I got the healing one on my warrior while dpsing.

I forgot where I read it but I guess your first drop is for your spec and any that drop after are just random.

I should macro Eye Beam with /yell "I've got you in my sights" to be a complete toolbag, yes?

Absolutely! Actually did a LFR the other day where the tank had all these "witty" phrases macro'd to his taunt. He was vote kicked before the 3rd boss.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If anyone is artistically minded and wants to toss out a few banners for our wow guild subsection, a_skeleton_03 is setting that up for us.

It can be a dead serious banner, maybe of an old boss kill if anyone has pics of us together (or we can do that in the future), it can be some sort of minivan, it can be whatever. We can toss up a poll if there's a bunch of ideas.

Something i thought would be hilarious is if a kid drew our banner but my son is only 1

His would just be dried up food and boogers

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Absolutely! Actually did a LFR the other day where the tank had all these "witty" phrases macro'd to his taunt. He was vote kicked before the 3rd boss.

RP'ers are just the worst. Second only to bear tanks I remember from TBC who keyboard turned. It was like watching a big rig trucker navigate a parking lot, awful.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If anyone is artistically minded and wants to toss out a few banners for our wow guild subsection, a_skeleton_03 is setting that up for us.

It can be a dead serious banner, maybe of an old boss kill if anyone has pics of us together (or we can do that in the future), it can be some sort of minivan, it can be whatever. We can toss up a poll if there's a bunch of ideas.

Something i thought would be hilarious is if a kid drew our banner but my son is only 1

His would just be dried up food and boogers
Request for an artist to create a 1 page sheet that my son can color? Preferable to say FoH in some kind of block letters that he can "color" in. What's our slogan? Mini-van raids - ride or die? Mini-van raids for life? Hop on in, there's plenty of room?

Crone

Maybe we should start using the calendar? Can send out the invite to all guildies so they can be all like yes, no, maybe?

I'd love to get the heirloom trinkets as well, so if we are able to get some Mythics scheduled, that'd be great! I'd schedule some for later on at night, rather than the prime time.

selis

Molten Core Raider
Finally decided gonna make a resto shammy for legion!

Waiting on my friend to give me my legion key so gonna play my Hpally until then.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I invited some random returning player to the guild. I put "Recruit - Daidracos invite" in guild status. But how exactly did you want to handle that?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I invited some random returning player to the guild. I put "Recruit - Daidracos invite" in guild status. But how exactly did you want to handle that?
What do you mean? Someone that was in it before?

Since we're having a lot of people join I'll think on it

Our guild only faded in WOD after blackrock when my wife had a kid and some other people had to leave.

xzi

Mouthbreather
If I xfer before Legion am I able to get in the guild? I want to double check, but really looking forward to raiding with y'all if there's spots

Crone

Noodle, can you allow our ranks to create guild events on the calendar? That way if we do it, we don't have to individually invite every single person. Thanks.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll fuck with the ranks today and see what I can do.

Also going to start adjusting how people can invite so that we can monitor it better. We are going to have our own guild sub section on this site so I may open a formal recruitment process at some point.

That said if you're a poster here you will always be invited no questions asked,so xzi don't worry there's a spot for everyone.

One thing I've been eyeing is during raid times im seeing about 20ish people online and i expect a spike when legion drops. I don't know what the max raid size is but I'm carefully watching it. There is a chance We would be split in 2 groups at first but I don't know. Just something I'm monitoring

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, if we wind up low on bodies, recruiting is not a terrible idea. But inviting randoms with no connection to this board, for no reason, is not a great idea, imo.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I'll fuck with the ranks today and see what I can do.

Also going to start adjusting how people can invite so that we can monitor it better. We are going to have our own guild sub section on this site so I may open a formal recruitment process at some point.

That said if you're a poster here you will always be invited no questions asked,so xzi don't worry there's a spot for everyone.

One thing I've been eyeing is during raid times im seeing about 20ish people online and i expect a spike when legion drops. I don't know what the max raid size is but I'm carefully watching it. There is a chance We would be split in 2 groups at first but I don't know. Just something I'm monitoring
Pretty sure it's 10 to 30 again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Th ought so

On recruitment I'm only opening the idea for when things die down to keep a steady roster. We are also trying to drive traffic here with new people.

Ladro

Anomaly
Flex Raid is awesome but you still have to worry about cores being on. No competent healer or tank == no raid usually.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I'll be always on unless i'm on a vacation. In the 2nd tank I'm really looking for the same commitment