<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah let me create a new rank tonight for 'others' . He can raid with us as long as he wasn't like that priest.

I just want a way to keep track of boardies and other peeps. If he transitions to the boards then obviously id change him

On second thought I'll just name it friends and family or something

Ladro

Anomaly
Cool, thanks! He should be alright, played for a long while and in his 30's. I told him to register here so he can be fresh meat for you guys.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I made Friends & Family - it will default any new member you invite so please invite board members to "Member" when they join

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I made Friends & Family - it will default any new member you invite so please invite board members to "Member" when they join
Did you end up changing the permissions for the different ranks so I can make a guild event on the calendar?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I volunteer as tribute officer to help with guild janitorial work!

Crone

I volunteer as tribute officer to help with guild janitorial work!
If my schedule was better, when I was on more during primetime, I'd volunteer as well.

As is, I do hope to lead and organize any of the late night things that people want to do, as that's my primetime.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can be one too, we'd need one that late anyways

Just tell me your primary char name (you can promote your other chars)

Crone

Event posted up on the calendar for later tonight. 8pm PST, gonna see about knocking out the Garrison Assault mission (dailies) for peeps. There's a few that still have WoD flying achievement to do, and if peeps are interested, we can just cycle through them as a group.

Back-up plan is just Mythic dungeons for heirloom trinket farming.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I were back in the states I would so roll a healer and join you guys, but my connection here to any US server is total dogshit.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
70946736.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So if I have a few people report one of my character's name, will there be a official blizz timeout invovled or will I just be forced to change the name, which i want to do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Event posted up on the calendar for later tonight. 8pm PST, gonna see about knocking out the Garrison Assault mission (dailies) for peeps. There's a few that still have WoD flying achievement to do, and if peeps are interested, we can just cycle through them as a group.

Back-up plan is just Mythic dungeons for heirloom trinket farming.
I'd come but that's too late for me

Up until 2 last night and it was probably the worst decision ever

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
From 2004 to the end of WoTLK I played a Warrior (all the specs). There were times when I preferred Arms, and times when I wanted to go Prot. There were only a few times when I actually wanted to play a Fury warrior.

Holy shit, Fury feels amazing now. Everything feels like it should. I know I put down DH as a main, but I might switch over to a Warrior; since game mechanics have changed so much since I quit.

If spec's can be switched at any time. I might main a Warrior. (Can they be switched at any time out of combat?)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yes, switch specs as you please when not in combat. Switch talents when in an inn or rest area.