<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
90% chance I'm missing it due to idiotry, but I don't see a button.
Ve43Slh.png

Last edited:

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Not seeing a button...I've been in the guild forever too. Docsybil+others

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I gotta share this little story. It will probably be funny or humorous to some and yes you can and probably should (at least a little) make fun of me to some extent even. I had been playing and leveling up a shaman as I had always wanted to and with the expansion coming up thought it was a good time to do. However, I had always been a druid on alliance side from way back. So I thought I would use the boost to get a druid up to 100 after leveling the shamy up. Well I had the shaman up around 70 or so and decided to go ahead with the boost.

I made a lvl 1 and being someone who spends far too much time picking out a new name (since mine was taken already damn it) it took a few minutes. Then came choosing what he looked like, and since I don't like the horde models much it took longer than I thought it would. During the boost sequence I was going to pick resto to start out healing right away, but it was greyed out so I just ignored it thinking it probably would not matter really if I had a dps spec to start out and hit the NEXT button. I log in on a 100 standing on the flying ship and realize... its a fucking shaman! I have no idea how the bloody hell I completely missed the fact it was a shaman and not a druid I was boosting. So I deleted the character hoping the boost itself would still be there, but it wasn't (which I thought would be the case).

Now.. one week later and about a dozen back and forth replies of "Nope.. sorry can't help you" messages from Blizzard and me not letting the ticket get closed, they finally gave me a 2nd boost so I can do this shit over. So.. at first they did not want to help me out at all, but I eventually got someone who actually went out of their way to help so thought I would share. Its hard to get a CS rep to really work for you usually, but looks like a few do.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I gotta share this little story. It will probably be funny or humorous to some and yes you can and probably should (at least a little) make fun of me to some extent even. I had been playing and leveling up a shaman as I had always wanted to and with the expansion coming up thought it was a good time to do. However, I had always been a druid on alliance side from way back. So I thought I would use the boost to get a druid up to 100 after leveling the shamy up. Well I had the shaman up around 70 or so and decided to go ahead with the boost.

I made a lvl 1 and being someone who spends far too much time picking out a new name (since mine was taken already damn it) it took a few minutes. Then came choosing what he looked like, and since I don't like the horde models much it took longer than I thought it would. During the boost sequence I was going to pick resto to start out healing right away, but it was greyed out so I just ignored it thinking it probably would not matter really if I had a dps spec to start out and hit the NEXT button. I log in on a 100 standing on the flying ship and realize... its a fucking shaman! I have no idea how the bloody hell I completely missed the fact it was a shaman and not a druid I was boosting. So I deleted the character hoping the boost itself would still be there, but it wasn't (which I thought would be the case).

Now.. one week later and about a dozen back and forth replies of "Nope.. sorry can't help you" messages from Blizzard and me not letting the ticket get closed, they finally gave me a 2nd boost so I can do this shit over. So.. at first they did not want to help me out at all, but I eventually got someone who actually went out of their way to help so thought I would share. Its hard to get a CS rep to really work for you usually, but looks like a few do.
I'm surprised it went back and forth that many times. Blizzard's CS for me has gone way past what I expected.

"Hey, I used my 7 day pass but only logged in a few times. Could I get another one?"
"I can't give you a 7 day pass, but I added 30 days game time to your account. Is that alright?"
"Yes!"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The GM I talked to was awesome. Agreed foh had a storied past and sniped that guild name for me within 24 hours.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Soo for someone who hasn't played sense Vanilla, is it easy to get back into ?

Thinking about fucking around for awhile, I think my Mage is still on Hyjal also..

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Soo for someone who hasn't played sense Vanilla, is it easy to get back into ?

Thinking about fucking around for awhile, I think my Mage is still on Hyjal also..

Thing about WoW, it's ALWAYS easy to get back into.

But yes, especially right now, whether you resume an old character or start a new one. Legion launches Tuesday.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Right now is probably the best time. You can cheese the invasions for quick exp and hit the cap or if you buy Legion just make a 100 out the gate.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
/who "fires of heaven" , ask anyone for invite.

Come join the party , Horde - Hyjal server!