<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Request to have someone with them Google Doc skills to set up just a sorting of classes by role? How many healers, tanks, and ranged DPS, and melee DPS do we have ?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I could join the guild even if I'm not on the server? I have a 100 sham that I'm thinking of resto'ing up on Kalecgoes (Xek) and it'd be cool to join you guys.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
The key thing to me is do they hurt your ears if you wear glasses? I have to lift my frames up above the headphones so they're sort of slanted down and it sucks.

You need some of these:

Joseph-Pulitzer-Pince-Nez.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fuck yes I do need those

I removed the spreadsheet and discord info from this thread - it's not in the WoW Guild sub-forum

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I actually need a mic/headset as mine broke when I was unpacking after moving into a new house. Any suggestions?
I really like the HyperX Cloud II's. I wasn't expecting much when I bought them but they are super comfortable and sound great and mic can be detached when not needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tidalwave

Trakanon Raider
Noodle are you talking about the super secret wow guild sub forum that was being tested yesterday? That sub forum is not showing for me today. Wanted to adjust my response to Monday Raids.

• 1Like

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
I can't add my name to the spreadsheet because it's public and Obama tracks my online fingerprint. But I'll be playing some class, probably a healer or DPS depending on what's needed. Have a paladin, warlock and druid on the server. Throw me an add to the sub forum if possible too.

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
I have to use a voice modulator now, otherwise the NRO satellites are able to obtain my position, but I'll be happy to shed light on my experiences.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just made a lvl 1 last night and gave myself a few heirloom items. I hit I think 19 a little bit ago (Invasions are nice xp). I did not see anyone online though. Made a shaman named vellago if anyone can toss me an invite (probably boost a druid later after reading up some)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We're under "Fires of Heaven" if you search properly. There is a good constant 15+ people on at any time. Even like 6am.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got around to watching the movie and as bad as it was it kinda has me wanting to play again, created a troll druid last night and am going to see if I can stay engaged to level 20 before commiting to legion. I would have to use a boost as all my toons are alliance, but if I do take the plunge can I join up and be pretty casual, hard to commit times with two toddlers.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yea. No one cares if you dont raid and even then, there will be open raids available just in case you have time. Plenty of people in the guild, so I foresee it happening.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cool, I assume druid is a good choice then, heard there were a lot of tanks already
Druid definitely will give you options. They are the only class that can do everything. Tank, Heal, ranged DPS, and melee DPS.