<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I bought collectors editions of this game's expansions in the past and felt pretty much let down by what was in the box. Is it improved for legion?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I bought collectors editions of this game's expansions in the past and felt pretty much let down by what was in the box. Is it improved for legion?
Physical? Because the extra $20 for the digital is a mount and a pet.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Haven't played in a while - can you cross realm raid? I.E. if I'm Horde and on Area 52 but wanted to jump into a raid with another group on another server is that possible?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Hadn't considered that I could just faction change a character. They never figured out the cross-realm guild thing did they?

Tinkering w/ a new DK for now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't think cross realm guilds work but cross realm raids always worked.

Noticed they got rid of master looter unless group is 80% guild. That's so stupid.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Discord man we got mumble I ain't no peasant

I'm gonna resub maybe tonight, depends how the kid is

Actually discord may be nice, I'll make one tonight

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Might sub myself then to mess around. Boost a priest to 100. Not sure if I want to this far from launch though.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I resubbed, and my toons are still in Rerolled guild, so that makes it easy.
smile.png

Have no idea what I want to play yet. It's been a year, and I barely got into WoD before I stopped playing. So my highest iLvl is 705 on my Warlock, and have 95 Paladin/Hunter, and 100 Druid. Was gonna burn my pre-purchase boost on a Priest as well.

So Warlock, Hunter, Paladin, Druid, and the boost can be anything, but really considering Disc priest, or maybe Mage. Ranged DPS is awesome, but already have the Warlock. Ugh... tough decisions.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've decided to play my warrior as the tank this go around. Don't care what the other tank wants to play but if it's not warrior that's even better.