<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Transferred over the rogue. So I've got rogue/priest at 100 with ~690 ilvl and warlock at 640.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I created a WoW channel on the Rerolled discord server. I forget how to connect. I think it's just "Rerolled"

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All that, and I had the server on my list anyway. We used it pretty often for Overwatch I feel. None of that lame Mumble junk!
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Werd I can play with it some more too later

If the overwatch one doesn't work well I'll make a new one. Would be nice to have everyone in one place though

Crone

Playing a brand new DK... I'd say no other class starts out as OP. They made these beginning mobs just fall over to the DK. Lol.

Gets me thinking that maybe a melee type toon would be fun.. FML...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You missed dk when they launched. Those tbc dungeons we could basically solo and just carried groups through.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm still planning on DH, was going to tank but if we have consistent tanks covered already can always deeps.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
As much as it would be cool to have the roster finalized I'm sure things will change between now and our first raid. Plus you never know who's going to play that doesn't really post here or who's going to want to change specs, etc.

For instance, Poid never posted here really and then he became the second tank until RL obligations caught up with him

Crone

wish you guys weren't horde
frown.png
Me too! I long ago switched to Horde as all my different groups of friends were Horde, but damn I miss being a Gnome.
frown.png
(with pink pigtails)

Edit: So I ended up burning my 100 boost on a Priest last night, did a couple LFR and I'm not that impressed. Healing is pretty good, but damage is TERRIBLE. Not sure how bad damage means healing works out ok, but it did. Kinda wish I had boosted a Mage now, or Rogue, or DK.
frown.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When does the expansion come out? I'll probably resub.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, I've spent quite a bit of time with all 3 mages specs, and all 3 lock specs. Like destro, but my lock is only 656, so absolutely no clue how much dps I should be doing. Can only seem to sustain like 18k on the dummy. Sit at like 40k on fire Mage, but he is 697(still ass I know) and not sure how much extra I am getting from ignite spreading to the other dummies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Someone asked in guild our intentions for legion. I can't speak for everyone but for the raid I'll lead on Friday nights I imagine we will do normal and heroic. The mythic group last expansion imploded so doubt many of those guys will be back.

If someone did want to setup mythic then that's great, but I don't know what attendance will be like this time around.

Of course if we blew through heroic and had the 20 or whatever every Friday I don't see why we couldn't try mythic.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
When did you raid on Fridays?

If possible I'm going to probably try and join, just trying to find a character to get excited about playing. Then will faction change one probably, and if I stick with it go ahead and server xfer.