<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When did you raid on Fridays?

If possible I'm going to probably try and join, just trying to find a character to get excited about playing. Then will faction change one probably, and if I stick with it go ahead and server xfer.
I think we were doing 9pm est til like 1130, but it was super casual at that point. We will see how late people want to stay on average and alter it as we go. 9 is the earliest I can be on myself.

As for tanks there's a few people interested so I'm not sure. We would have to scrape the thread

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm on the left coast so yeah that's relatively early, at worst the youngest is in bed by 10 EST and I could help be mid-relief or join late if wife doesn't outright cover for me and I'm on at the start. Doesn't sound like a deal breaker. We'll see.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I figure I am going to level at least one character on Hyjal to max regardless, so if anyone has some lower levels alts I would welcome to company. Also if anyone is willing to hook me up with a couple of 16 slot bags I would appreciate it. I am going to try and transfer and sell some battlepets so I am not completely broke on Hyjal.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I figure I am going to level at least one character on Hyjal to max regardless, so if anyone has some lower levels alts I would welcome to company. Also if anyone is willing to hook me up with a couple of 16 slot bags I would appreciate it. I am going to try and transfer and sell some battlepets so I am not completely broke on Hyjal.
I will try to remember to put some bags in the bank tonight.

Heading out for some Chinese food.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I gotta clear out the bank this week too. If anyone wants something and can't access it just message me here or post it in discord and I'll send it to you

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Will you guys do ranked BGs in off time? May resub for that.
cool.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll probably end up being able to raid fridays, but it'll be later at night.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the invite, leveling a Hyjal DK until I can figure out if I want to do something w/ one of my alliance toons I've got on Proudmoore (Hunter / Priest / Paladin / Lock / Mage / DK)

Might end up making a DH on Hyjal too.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'll join you dudes a couple weeks into the expansion and just roll whatever the raid needs.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
West coast best coast! I'm tagged into the guild but will probably try and pug raids as it has to be either after 3amEST or on Sunday or Monday nights for me to be able to join.
frown.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
West coast best coast! I'm tagged into the guild but will probably try and pug raids as it has to be either after 3amEST or on Sunday or Monday nights for me to be able to join.
frown.png
Oh shit, I have a priest in the guild named Crone. This is going to be awkward.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh shit, I have a priest in the guild named Crone. This is going to be awkward.
Lol, my toons in game are not named Crone, but yeah, that's not me. lol! I somehow got on a theme of "Stink____" for my names, so all my Horde Hyjal toons are Stink something. Stinkblade (Rogue), Stinkbow (Hunter) Stinkhorn (Tauren paladin), Stinkbolt (Warlock), Stinkfire (Druid), Stinkballs (Mage) Stinkbubble (Priest).

So if you see a Stink! That's me!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We can figure out if raid times need to change once we get rolling and see who's playing. I wouldn't want to change stuff around and then the people that wanted the change not show up

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 I demand you tell me how much taht shield cost you to make
Nothing, it is a BoP material that I would make every day as I would login. Just a waste of materials really. I might even be able to upgrade it for you, I will see how many bloods it takes. I probably have hundreds of those.