<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, lindz is already working on sleeping to the top!

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
You can literally embed that shit in the forums? These new forum upgrades are legit AF!

And I won't commit to anything right now. EST times are fucking me, and no way I can get on as early as 6pm PST (9pm EST), so I'm gonna sit on the sidelines for now, and see how things play out. If there is interest in a later raid/mythic dungeons, I'd be down to organize something.

Noodle, can we add a column for late night? Like 8pm PST (11pm EST) or later availability? Not expecting much, but just to see if anyone is available that late?

I'm a PSTer too. If you want to put together a late nighter Friday 5-man crew to do mythic or something I'd probably be down. I will be half in the bag by then though, so fair warning.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
I am est but don't get home till around 10 10:30 at night so id be into a late night group

selis

Molten Core Raider
Going to roll a healer of some type... either bring my pally or priest over or boost a druid or shaman. I'll mark it as such in the doc for now.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went back to Druid and having tank or healing options both, yes I know paladins do as well, just is so nice. Man... I can't decide for shit what I want to play. Every time I think I have it figured out I go and login another one of my toons and that becomes the new hot shit in my mind and that's what I'm going to play. :(

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Me too. Cant pick a class. Going to try hunter next!

Also that spreadsheet is fucking up page. It defaults to being the newest post for some weird reason. Gross.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Look at this fuckin' show-off, with his fancy embedded spreadsheets and actual female healer!

EgqnRyp.gif

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can I roll as dps as a disc priest and not get laughed at too much. Not acting as a main healer but just a dps type. I stress out if I try and main heal but as a filler I seem to have fun. I am never going to top meters but I am okay with that.
Srathor#1461