<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Eh Started a warrior

Edit - I lie, got bored, transferring the monk now
Lol... I feel you man.

I've been rotating between Priest, Warlock, Hunter, Paladin, DK, Rogue, Druid, and Mage.... It's ruff mang!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
All my toons are Cock(bone)chewer ally. So rough

Edit - now I'm wondering if I should transfer hunter or dk instead...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean.. this could be overkill for some... But if we're going to do two raids with alts can we syphon loot to peoples mains first? Like all gear goes to 10 people this raid, and then the next 10 the following raid? That is if we're running 20.

I put that I would play anything ranged, dps wise. But truth be told, I have most classes at 100 and will play just about anything if it looks like we'll need it. Im going to try to have at least 2 characters at level 110 asap for syphon raids if we can commit to that.

(10 main characters run on monday with 10 alt's. The 10 chosen specifically off of their equipment type. The 10 alt's dont get anything unless the 10 main's dont need it.Then on Friday, the roles are reversed.) We'll blow through normal in no time this way.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Seems like guild needs more dead weight, might activate my account and fill that role.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Lol... I feel you man.

I've been rotating between Priest, Warlock, Hunter, Paladin, DK, Rogue, Druid, and Mage.... It's ruff mang!

I've been rotating between characters and also just taking a few more nights off from playing at all lately. Nothing really clicking yet.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's going to depend on what my main guild does in Legion, but if we aren't raiding on Fridays I will xrealm my main hunter or DH to play with you. With how artifacts and WQs work out timesink wise I probably won't be able to do anything on hyjal proper until next year.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I really going to be the only DH lol? I'll be that guy, so you don't have to.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Am I really going to be the only DH lol? I'll be that guy, so you don't have to.

If I can't decide on one of my alliance toons to play / faction switch I'm going to at least get my DK on Hyjal to 70 so I can start a DH :)

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will have a tanky Demon hunter, that is assured, but I am a bad bad altaholic.

Crone

Everything I hear, the DH tanks are in a bad bad spot. :(

Which is why I doubt I'll take them over a Rogue or DK, but who knows. They've gotta be buffed up at some point, right?

This is the first time in this game where I'm coming back after such a long time that I'm a completely open slate on what to play. I have no more time invested (that matters) in any one character or another.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had intended to go tank spec but after finding out more about their current state and seeing more of the animations etc. I'll stick to DPS and gear OS as I can. I'm sure they will be buffed, but we also seem to have quite a few tanks as is so will just keep playing it by ear. I was also expecting a fuckload of melee dps but that's not the case so far.

Crone

I don't have a Shaman on my account... dang... I thought I had everything. Hmm...

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I bought the box on Amazon to save ten bucks since I didn't need the boost before launch. Now they open DH for digital pre orders early... Fuckers.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm unsure if I'm going to xfer and play with y'all or keep playing with a few of my shitty non-raiding friends in my guild, but I'd always be open if you need heals on pretty much any day.