First Man (2018)

spronk

FPS noob
2.40 star(s) Rating: 2.40/5 5 Votes
Title: First Man (2018)

Tagline: The most dangerous mission in history.

Genre: History, Drama

Director: Damien Chazelle

Cast: Ryan Gosling, Claire Foy, Kyle Chandler, Corey Stoll, Jason Clarke, Jon Bernthal, Pablo Schreiber, Brian d'Arcy James, Patrick Fugit, Lukas Haas, Skyler Bible, Shea Whigham, Christopher Abbott, Cory Michael Smith, Brady Smith, J.D. Evermore, Steve Coulter, Olivia Hamilton, Stephanie Turner, Kris Swanberg, Perry Zulu Jr., Dustin Lewis, Gavin Warren, Shawn Eric Jones, Kent Wagner, Michael Lee Kimel, Greg Puckett, John David Whalen, Luke Winters, Choppy Guillotte, Anthony Paolucci, Braydyn Nash Helms, Caroline Davis, Ben Owen, Lucy Stafford, Katelyn Davis, Edmund Grant, Willie Repoley, Callie Brown, Connor Blodgett, George Linkenback, Claire Smith

Release: 2018-10-11

Plot: A look at the life of the astronaut, Neil Armstrong, and the legendary space mission that led him to become the first man to walk on the Moon on July 20, 1969.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob

Not usually the kind of movie I see (historical biopic) but man that trailer, the visuals, and cast is pretty damn good

Oct 11th, 2018

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
*trailer makes lound banging noises* Get excited e'rybody!!

What a terrible trailer.

I'm still open to watching this in theaters though.

Sterling

El Presidente
Trailer is kind of whatever, but I love this kind of shit so I'm pretty excited. Cast seems really good also so I'm pretty optimistic.

khorum

Murder Apologist
This is headlining Cannes lol.

That would be, yeah, that would be the kitchen sink then.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
With all of the moon landing was a fake, flat Earth, holocaust denying shit going on today, seems about perfect timing to drop a moon landing drama film.

I'm all about this.

spronk

FPS noob
this was shot with IMAX cameras so gonna be worth a watch if you have a decent IMAX around you

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No money from me or any coworkers. Bold move dumbass.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If landing on the moon 'transcended countries and borders' then why did we choose to put an American flag up there in the first place?

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database