First World Problems

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You went all the way to Rome and ate at a Hard Rock Cafe?
I like to pick up a T-shirt at each one I visit, thought I might as well eat while I was there. The beer was still Italian and I made a point of saying grazie instead of thanks. Haha.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
How many people go to McDonalds in France just to say "ROY AL WIT CHEESE... siv oooh play"

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haha, I did that a few years ago yeah. I was walking up the Champs Elysees and thought, I wonder if you really can buy a beer in Mcdonalds. It turns out yes, yes you can.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Have to postpone board game night because it is Easter, fucking Christianity ruins everything.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
had to sit thru a lecture from a 20 year old black girl, while waiting for my HIV test results, damn liberals

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lecture about what? Does she know what you do?

If so, how?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Holy shit you just tell everyone, don't you? Why the fuck would you need to be honest about something like that? Just say I wanna get tested because fuck you, that's why.

Well, lets hear some of her lecture then. Did you pay attention?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I work with cooks all day. They tell the best stories. If like me, you're not Hispanic, you probably don't realize they all hate each other. Guatemalans think El Salvadorians speak "gutter Spanish", Cubans are insane, and the only thing they all agree on is that Puerto Ricans are lazy. Yesterday was a 45 minutes story by Moses (I also have an Israel, David, and Jordan) about how anytime he calls for weed the fucking guy wont leave. Many others chimed in the same sentiment, and the afternoon was wasted. All I could think of was this thread, and how I couldn't possibly explain this thread to them or the term "First World" problem for that matter. So....

"When your drug dealer drops off your weed and then tries to talk to you like you know each other."

This was the First World Problem of the day in my kitchen yesterday.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
safe sex..........and yes she knows, because they ask a bunch of questions
Holy shit you just tell everyone, don't you? Why the fuck would you need to be honest about something like that? Just say I wanna get tested because fuck you, that's why.

Well, lets hear some of her lecture then. Did you pay attention?
I'm pretty sure its for keeping stats on disease methods/rates of spread/transmission. So its good he's being honest. Plus its medical records so confidential. Of course that might be subject to subpoena or something in a divorce case once someone tells his wife to read screenshots.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Can't your wife generally see your medical records?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I moved to the Phoenix area around 2 years ago and I still don't know where the fuck to buy weed here.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Have you checked with the mexicans crossing the border?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That's not so easy. You gotta be careful not to put a microwave on a GFCI plug lest you risk starting a fire. Most plugs in the kitchen are supposed to be GFCI. The only exception is the plug they put in specially for the microwave.
Holy shit, how did I miss this gem. This is wrong on almost every conceivable level. You are confusing overdrawing current (coincidentally what circuit breakers and fuses control which would ideally be EVERY outlet) and ground faults (what a GFCI protects against). Microwaves do NOT just light on fire if they are not protected by a GFCI, JTFC.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Here's a Scandinavian First World Problem: The new recruit is really hot, but so are most of the other current female staff. It can get really hard to offhandedly flirt with so many hot women at once! If only I lived in some fugly hellhole where there was only maybe one or two marginally attractive women at work that I could fantasise about having workplace affairs with when I'm bored.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's a Scandinavian First World Problem: The new recruit is really hot, but so are most of the other current female staff. It can get really hard to offhandedly flirt with so many hot women at once! If only I lived in some fugly hellhole where there was only maybe one or two marginally attractive women at work that I could fantasise about having workplace affairs with when I'm bored.
Holy shit if this thread has a winner it's you.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I won? I feel so special! Thank you. I'd like to dedicate this great life achievement to my parents (and their parents and so on through the ages) for deciding to settle and produce their offspring in a location that for some reason produces a shit ton of hot chicks, and not for settling in Bumfuckistan or some other shithole. I'd also like to thank my current government for both employing me (god knows why?) as well as employing all these hot chicks to help distract me from pretending to work. Finally, I'd like to thank all you kind folks here onFoHMoreNetzReRolled for living in such shitty places that a victory of this magnitude is possible for me. I couldn't have done it without you!

Oblig pic:
arguing.jpg

Edit: retarded pic would not show at first.
frown.png