First World Problems

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Only fast food for miles was Burger King and they gave me fries instead of my onion rings.
Fucking peasants. Don't they know onion rings are the only reason people go to BK? Burn the place to the ground. No court would convict you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Discovered today that mechanical pencils are almost exclusively 0.7mm now instead of 0.5mm. shameful.

Found this too the last time we went to buy a new pencil. I don’t get how anyone can stand .7s it’s so fucking thick and just feels gross and sloppy. Just going to keep trucking with the same .5 pencil I’ve had since high school I guess. We’ll see how long the rest of my lead lasts.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Damn, I didn't know that about .5s. That's all I use, and they had to buy me separate lead last time (years ago) because every other loser here uses .7. It's the same with pens, I use the "micro" .5s and everyone else uses the fat ass "fine" .7s. I feel like I'm writing with a boat when I use one of theirs.

I've got the same set of mechanical pencils I used in college, over 30 years ago, at home somewhere. Obviously I rarely use them anymore if I don't know where they are, but I guess that is good because I'd probably get rustled trying to find lead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've got the same set of mechanical pencils I used in college, over 30 years ago, at home somewhere. Obviously I rarely use them anymore if I don't know where they are, but I guess that is good because I'd probably get rustled trying to find lead.

And this is the issue. They sell more .7's because the people who use them are mouth breathing retards who can't keep up with their shit. I hate pencils but I like .5 pens too and run into the same problems. Fortunately for me, I can buy .7 pens and toss the ink and use .5 refills. Does that work with pencils too? Doesn't seem like it would.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I ordered a couple low powered rockets online from smaller makers because my nephew is into it atm. I thought it might be fun to shoot some off with him. They don't have tracking, it's day four and it was supposed to be two day delivery. What business doesn't use tracking? I'm rustled but I know it's actually a first world problem.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I ordered a couple low powered rockets online from smaller makers because my nephew is into it atm. I thought it might be fun to shoot some off with him. They don't have tracking, it's day four and it was supposed to be two day delivery. What business doesn't use tracking? I'm rustled but I know it's actually a first world problem.
Purchased any fertilizer recently?

atf.jpg

• 2Worf

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I made Coq au vin for dinner and didn't have any fucking potatoes. I'm going to have to eat it with pasta like a fucking retard.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Eating some spicy chicharonnes and some crumbs got on my shirt. Brushed off the crumbs and one bounced upwards and got in my eye. Man that shit burned. Fucking Biden.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users