First World Problems

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dentists are the most annoying "upsellers" of all "medical doctors" I swear they are guilty of doing THE most non needed procedures - and its horrific what they do to kids. The kid dentists play this movie over and over in the waiting room that if you have a cavity your entire jaw is going to get infected and you will die, like almost instantly! I have a chipped tooth - it has no sensitivity to hot/cold or pain or anything- it just needs to be filled with some bonding - but I know once a dentist sees it they will want to do a root canal and replacement and none would just fill the damn thing. Every person I know that has had a root canal "to prevent infection" has had bad infections FROM the root canal.
I've had 2 root canals, and only 1 of them got infected, but that's because my teeth have extra roots and the doc missed one.

There was a dentist here in Jacksonville that was doing unneccessary extractions and whatnot to children that were on medicare so he could charge extra. One of my patients had a grand daughter who had her front baby teeth extracted at 3 years old, had a bridge made to fill in the gap, and her front teeth are now just growing back in at 7.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Well the orthodontist is the one who put it on and i dont floss it because its near impossible. I have a water pic now though ao gonna use that more often on it.
And my teeth are straight and i brush them a lot i can post pics later if you guys are intto that

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why do you need braces if your teeth are straight? I am unfamiliar with this practice.

Siliconemelons

Why do you need braces if your teeth are straight? I am unfamiliar with this practice.
When they are not straight naturally people get braces to make them straight - dentists will say you can take them off in a X number of years - but usually it will take X + X years before they take them off because (upsell) or never because (upsell) and even if you do they them off you typically have retainers to make sure your 5-10k tooth alignment stays where you just spend X years forcing your teeth to relocate to.

Okay, I am done, I need to take this to the rustle jimmy thread. Sorry folks

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
My teeth werent straight when i was a kid so i got braces.
After braces you wear a retainer so they dont move around afterwards
My top teeth were a lot worse than my bottom teeth and that retainer i could take in and out and only had to wear like 6 months and then 6 months while sleeping. The bottom retainer is liked glued onto my teeth and has been on for like 10 or 15 years.
I doubt it still needs to be there

Oh but also 1st world problem. Was using my water pic today and set it from low to high. Had a certain pic on i usually dont use on front of teeth or gums and put it on spot where my gums bleed the most.
It hurt and then my gums startes gushing blood
Went back to the low setting

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
91 outside and a comfy 85 degrees at my desk when I left work today. When it first hit about 80 I checked the 9 units - mine was really easy to find, it was making ice cubes outside.

Harving the largest window and an unobstructed view is not a perk.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
They put in a new fancy osmosis water fountain at the office, but the water doesnt come out cold, only room temperature. FML.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
52cd452efc17ba9470609bfe7a29a79f.jpg

thefaceless

Golden Squire
Fucking dishTV goes out with a minute left in game 7 of the NBA finals because of a thunderstorm. Had to watch the rest of the game in non HD!

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Help desk guy was out this morning for a few hours, had to answer TWO phone calls to help someone with their printer and VPN. Fuck this shit, i'll be on indeed all day today looking for a pure server/network admin gig.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The worst part about food is that it's just too hot to eat when it comes right out of the oven

I dont want to wait 5 minutes, god damnit!

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My boss is out of town for a week. Now I'm expected to self-motivate and create work. I don't forsee shit getting done.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
My Starbucks gold card was suspended because they found the $400+ balance and constant stream of transfers from gift cards suspicious.

FML

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Taco Bell has too many things on the goddamn menu.

Edit:

Taco Bell did not give me any fucking sauce.