Flappy Bird

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else addicted to this game? My high score is 31 atm and I'm shooting for the plat medal as my goal then I can move on with my life. lol

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_59607.jpg

Citz

Silver Squire
Yea, that was an instant delete for me. This is copter with a big ass square collision-box with no margin of error.

Szlia

The vietnamese guy who created it is blowing a gasket because of the attention it generated and will soon remove the game from the stores. He is probably scared of the tax collector too because he made several hundred thousand bucks without being prepared for it and I am not sure he planned to declare the $100 he hoped to make originally.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Can i PLS GET SOME UPVOTES? PLS GUIYZ IM GONNA TRY SO HARD TO MAKE OC FOR UPVOTES

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The vietnamese guy who created it is blowing a gasket because of the attention it generated and will soon remove the game from the stores. He is probably scared of the tax collector too because he made several hundred thousand bucks without being prepared for it and I am not sure he planned to declare the $100 he hoped to make originally.
That and internet fame can be a bitch. It's mildly amusing game, but fuck the guy for not even implementing volume controls

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I was looking around a bit and while I have no idea why the game became so popular recently, when you have people bitching left and right that it's a terrible game and you should kill yourself in a fire, yeah I can understand him not wanting to put up with that shit.

Even IGN reviewed this game, that's one of those moments when you are not quite sure if you are in real life or a South Park episode.