Flappy Bird

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a two year old could play this. That's basically what's enough to tease the brains of modern adults, a game a two year old could master. I wonder how low mankind will sink in my lifetime.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've read more than one article who thinks its bots manipulating the App Store to make this more popular than it really is. It's an app that's not even new (came out in April) , zero marketing and some how this and the rest if his games shot to the top of the list (they're all basically the same thing ). Plus if you look at some if the reviews, a lot of them have the same formatting/structure.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've read more than one article who thinks its bots manipulating the App Store to make this more popular than it really is. It's an app that's not even new (came out in April) , zero marketing and some how this and the rest if his games shot to the top of the list (they're all basically the same thing ). Plus if you look at some if the reviews, a lot of them have the same formatting/structure.
from what I've read about EA's Dungeon Shitter is that you can give it a 5* vote right away, but you have to sign up to rate it 1* to 4*.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
God, don't get me started on EA's Dungeon Keeper.

What a fucking virus that company is.

FREE TO PLAY!
image.png

photo(2).PNG

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Dude cloned a game and put some stolen Super Mario textures on it, botted it to the top of the app store with review spam, made a lifetimes worth of money (for Vietnam) and is getting out while the getting is good.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God, don't get me started on EA's Dungeon Keeper.

What a fucking virus that company is.

FREE TO PLAY!
image.png
Gotta love how there's already a "most popular" for a shop that hasn't sold anything at that point. Of course it's the same amount that is "most popular" everywhere else.

It feels like there is just one guy who is doing the same thing over and over again.