FOH 16 Team Custom League - Year IX

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
2017 Draft Order
1. Virginia DaBears
2. Yelinak's Guardians
3. Easily Replaced
4. 日本 金魚
5. Hold The Doors
6. Team Skullfuck
7. ham Top, Gilg Bottom
8. The Scoring Champs
9. Amish Rake Fighters
10. South Karana Centaurs
11. Suck My Ditka
12. Miami Sprinting Fish
13. The Trickling Dicks
14. The Dead Tooth
15. L'Carpetron Dookmarriot
16. Gilg's Can You DIGGS IT

League History:
2016: Kyougou
2015: Gilgamel
2014: Lawso002
2013: Kyougou
2012: Ham
2011: Ham
2010: Adam12
2009: Ham

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to trade a superstar, and I'm coming after a high ass draft pick for compensation. So be ready to be upset!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone owes me a draft pick from a trade last year.

It was Bortles to Tarrant for a 7th.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We gotta get rid of the ping pong balls system next year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you look at that trade , as a basic trade , its fair . Your giving up your top pick for the number 1 thru 3 WR in FF , barring injury . That being said if you look at whos making the trade , most people wont be happy with it . I mean , your feeding Ham , whos team is already stacked . ( Its stacked because of trades like this =p ) Dabears , is getting a third keeper , sure . But hes 29 and the decline will start soon . On top of that , if it were me , I would rather keep the number 1 overall pick and build through youth . You could pick up Watson , Fournette , McCaffery etc .

But in the end , while we try to have a " fair " league , everyone is entitled to run their team , almost how they want .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely more than fair. I feel like I overpaid for the spot, because that's what it takes for me to pull of a trade for a pick (as it should). There's nobody even remotely close to Brown's level not already on someone's team at that spot in the draft. Top 1-2 Fantasy WR, even with Ben missing lots of time the last few seasons

Fadaar

That guy
Watson really the only rookie QB guaranteed to start but I don't see his fantasy production being worth it this year. Trubisky might start but I doubt it'll be at the beginning of the year if at all. The ham homerism strikes again. Speaking of which....

give me Winston!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have Rodgers and Winston, why would I take Watson

or am I really that much of a homer

/ponder

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got another offer for Rodgers. I think he's got an other 6-7 300+ point seasons in him (he just did 376). It's going to take more than picks from a single year

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I don't really have players worth keeping. If i designate no keepers do I get my first 3 draft picks?

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Im 95% sure you have to pick 3 keepers~

Looking at your roster , I would keep the following ~ Goff , Jordan Reed and Watkins . The reasons being : Its a 2 qb league , you need Goff ~ Reed / Watkins are both high risk / high reward type guys. If they stay healthy , they will produce a ton of points . Benjamin is also a consideration .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Keg: I sent you an invite already

Everyone: You have to keep 3 players.