The Big Mod
<Banned>
to whom it may concern:

ham Top gilg bottom will now be known as STATUTORY VAPE

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
unrelated. wont let me completely take over Easily Replaced for the trade. I messaged him to accept it. We'll figure something out if we get into the pre season and this is still an issue

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
unrelated. wont let me completely take over Easily Replaced for the trade. I messaged him to accept it. We'll figure something out if we get into the pre season and this is still an issue

Yeah but I can trade that pick again so I'd like to have it. That was kinda the point.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ill add myself as a secondary owner if it expires again

Looks like we are good to go.

Suggest everyone make sure your espn emails don't land in the spam folder, at least during trading season.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
1st pick of the draft is on the trading block. Only interested in other draft picks.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Would people be interested in expanding keepers in a controlled environment?

Let's say I trade David Johnson for 4th and 5th round picks. I'm golden, I have 3 other stud keepers, 2 1st and 2 2nds as far as starting the draft goes. The other guy has 3 very capable starters, but sees a chance to get the best rb in the game. I'd love to see that person be able to keep 4 players at the loss of his picks, however, additional keepers can only be the player(s) you traded for during the off-season, the others must be on your roster at seasons end.

What do you guys think?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've always favored letting a team keep as many players as they want, but every team just keep at least 3... to keep the draft meaningful to an extent. It would also increase draft pick trading instead of decrease it imo. You'd have people trying to build through the draft and others trying to build through trades. In the ninth year I think it'd be the appropriate change heading into season X. Obviously too late to implement it for this year

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
At this point in the league thou , I don't think its healthy . You have teams who are clearly terrible , with questionable keepers . So if you have someone giving up picks to get a better player , they are just making themselves worse . Ya , they get to keep 1 or 2 more players at the cost of picks , but overall they are losing out . While the team who secured more picks , will always just be better . They will have the higher chance of either hitting on the next big player or just generally picking better talent . So to me , that just weakens the overall ability for the league to compete .

I always push for this to be as fair as possible . Now , I don't count people making questionable or very dumb moves . That's something they would have to deal with , but in terms of general structure , we should keep it as fair as possible . Especially since this is a two QB league . Maybe , if we wanted to add all these changes or future ones , we should restart the league from scratch . New draft , give everyone equal footing .

Fadaar

That guy
^ pretty much how I've always felt. We've kept the same format for so many years that if something major were to be implemented/changed there'd have to be a clean start IMO.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As someone who inherited a team that sucked, I think you'd end up with people who have shitty teams and can only get marginally better each year if you could have many more keepers. Then, they quit, someone else takes the spot, and the league feeds on them again.

Three keepers is enough to reward good team building without making it near impossible to climb up the ranks.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So you know , the keeper date has locked in . Dabears didn't lock in his keepers...... So we need to fix that , especially considering he traded for AB

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user