FOH Auction League 2015

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Auction League is back again. No rule changes for 2015.

Full and ready to go. Good luck.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to bail out too. Give the spot to someone that'll pay more attention to the team that I did last year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm trying to vote on the poll but ESPN's website is the fucking worst and keeps redirecting me to a login page even though I'm logged in.

My team is At Least We're Not Cleveland.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you clicked on your team for the poll, check it again. There was a problem with espn and it seemed to affect the auction and PPR leagues. If you haven't claimed your team, please do so by Sunday night. Poll should be stable now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Keeper is tough this year. I've got a lot of great players, but I spent considerably for them (Gronk, Antonio Brown, Jamaal Charles). Might keep Carlos Hyde for the measly $5 price.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Draft is at 9:30 Wed. Don't miss it. Ham and I will permaban you from any reindeer games.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
AtbestI will be driving on the freeway for at least another hour on my way home at that time.

So replace me if you need to.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
So heres the deal, as some of you know I live in an european country and around this time of the year I usually have the availability to stay up and attend the drafts.
This year however RL is keeping me down and I haven't had the chance to attend them.

So my options for this one tonight are to do the same thing I did for last night's PPR auction draft and set all my values and let the autobid go at it while having a regular night's sleep or I can stay up and get like an hour sleep total to attend the draft.

So in short, I'm asking if its ok to do the same I did for yesterdays draft.
If you feel like it was too troublesome to deal with I'll make the effort and attend the draft.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Personally I'm okay with Wombat and Kyougou both setting values. As long as they're active managing their teams and setting line-ups every week, I don't really care if someone has to miss the draft due to real life.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, this is just a week from hell for me (I start my new job today... but still have to work my old one thru next Saturday as well!)

I have set values, just so whoever takes over (if anyone) knows.